Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Anybody seen the new whiterock EVAC snow decoys

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by CA Birdman, Nov 7, 2018.

1. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

The white rock collapsible decoy was a flop but are these new ones a real full body. If so, price point at Rogers looks intriguing and may be worth trying out 5 dozen.

2. speckinator

speckinator Refuge Member

Came across a YouTube vid last night where they were using them. They look good. Rogers exclusive they said so I jumped on Rogers site to check em out. Thinking about picking up a dozen to see if they’re decent or not then if they are probably get 5 dozen or so to get the sale price.

3. hunting1

hunting1 New Member

Stopped in at Rogers today to check them out but they didn't have any in. One of the floor help told me it would be closer to the season. I would have asked Shannon but she was busy and just gives me another excuse to drop by again

ED Vanderbeck likes this.
  4. Lslu60

Lslu60 Refuge Member

They said on a YouTube vid that there the lightest full body on the market so it makes me skeptical of how durable they may be . Like to see one being kicked , throwed and bare hands squeazing the **** out of one before purchasing

5. hunting1

hunting1 New Member

Well, usually, not always, you get what you pay for. So that's something to consider. Never have been too impressed by their windsocks....small and lightly made. Still, If you pay premium price for socks with heads, these are only $40 or $50 more/dozen. Can't hurt to try 5 dozen around the kill hole. I'll keep checking up there and hope they aren't complete crap

6. CamoHunter870

CamoHunter870 Elite Refuge Member

I'd like to see the motion system in use before purchasing/trying any of them with how they are designed for the stakes to be kept on the decoy. For those of us, and I think thats probably a majority, that store their decoys in seed sacks, the stakes will take up extra room and might be a pain in the arse to attach in the dark too if you take them off.

Seems like the Rogers video they had last night showed the one salesmen flipping the decoy and looking into the decoy to find the hole for the stake. No way I'm doing that in the dark on a few hundred decoys.

7. shirtguy

shirtguy Elite Refuge Member

Bulk Decoys $79.99/6. Have some nice dekes.

8. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

The staking system is the exact same as Gym Shoe decoys and others. Decoy even looks similar.

shirtguy likes this.
  9. backwater1

backwater1 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Hey guys,

All great questions. First off we will have a lot more info coming to introduce this new product. Simply said the carving, stake system, material and price is what really set's this decoy apart. The stake system is unlike anything out there...its not just a stake that connects to the decoys. The stake top is actually a molded hard plastic piece that uses the decoy surface to produce a waddle and feeding motion. You can pound the stake in the ground when its connected to the decoy for frozen ground applications. If you are looking to compare prices when you purchase 5 doz the price is $79.99 per 6.

We did a limited run on these for the spring, so if you are in the market for FB check them out....because when they are gone.....they are gone until summer 2019.

James

KID CREOLE likes this.
  10. 10gaBBB

10gaBBB Senior Refuge Member

Wish i hadnt wasted my $ on the collapsible snows and blues.