Anyone drive a Jeep?

Discussion in '4x4 / Truck Forum' started by Phil@Refuge, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Windrider

Windrider Elite Refuge Member

Go with rubicon express lift,full leafs n back. Stay in the 2-3" lift range and run 30-31s on your XJ and you will be in the sweet spot. Could run stock gearing or go to 4.10s if you wanted to.

Lots more cost to hit 32s. Slip yoke eliminator on the transfer case, new wheels with different back spacing. Regear really needed.

Then you have to start cutting for 33s. Front wheel well removal. Potential shortening of the life of the unit body due to unsprung weight... Mandatory regear for decent on road driving. Beefing up front axle should begin here for any hard wheeling. I wouldn't do this again, but love what I have.

35s. Hacked up body, shortened unit body life. Front axle replacement. Not worth it in my opinion.

2. amr40509

amr40509 New Member

I've been really happy with my '14 Grand Cherokee Limited. Runs pretty well with the diesel!

I have the Off Road Adventure II package, Lux II package, and have tossed some 32" Mich AT/2 tires on it.

Attached Files:

3. DUK-HN10

DUK-HN10 Refuge Member

Here is my 2002 TJ. It's not my daily driver but sure is fun when I'm not hunting or dog training.

[​IMG]