Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Anyone know this guy?

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by GMAC, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Inyoface

Inyoface Elite Refuge Member

WHOAAA What did i miss ? ? ? ? this thread was Crazy, what was his screen name??

2. GMAC

GMAC Senior Refuge Member

I think a couple of things need to be cleared up...

1st and foremost, the pic and profile do not belong to Migration Master... I think it's unfair for people to assume something of this nature about someone that is not involved.. Again, Migration Master is NOT the offending individual shown above..

2nd... Real Foot please do not bring my children into this thread.. You don't know me and you don't know them so for you to say the things you have is pushing the bounds of my hypocracy.. Understand?

3rd... To think that I have known about this information for months or even years and that I just now have brought it to light is rediculous.. I found out the same day I posted the pic..

4th.. Migration Master I stand by my original assumption of you.. While probably not a molester you are retarded.. :l .. How many times do I have to explain to you that just because I enjoy comp calling I AM NOT A CLUB OWNER, CALL MAKER, MANUFACTURER OF ACRYLIC OR A GUIDE... Dumbass.. :l

Now just so you jacklegs know; I'm leaving in about an hour and heading to TN for the weekend with my children so post away but I won't be back online until Sunday nite or Monday morning.. Have an enjoyable weekend.. :tu

3. real foot

real foot Refuge Member

GMAC there was no offence against your kids, was using an example of how things can be for some. I dont know this guy nir do I know you, u are right. I was just wondering how one is to just stumble across info like this. For future refrence, may need to check on others in this site.

It just seemed to me someone has of had a falling out, a bad business deal, or something with this guy and its just now they post this on him.:confused:

I have just become a member this winter and have found this site to be helpful at times, but I have realized that there are people in here that just strive on fighting with others and talking smack.:dv

I do beleive that it is nice to know things like this, but my question of the matter is how this info was found out about someone if our names are not posted? It just seems someone somehow knew this about this guy to even look in the first place.

4. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

MM, my post had nothing to do with yer personal preferences, however it just seemed to sound good with Migration Master. It was made in jest, however it struck a nerve. If you have noticed, I usually give sheet when I can. You just got in my crosshairs after you made statements about Competition Callers. Although I have retired from contest calling, I have stood on the stage & looked down Main Street in Stuttgart. Now as far as GMAC, give him HELL, Afterall, hes a Cub fan & deserves it. :tu

5. Migration Master

Migration Master Senior Refuge Member

And I took it in jest. And as I responded in jest. About your calling contest. I just believe them not to be a true test of calling. I see it the same as any barker at a carnival. It does get the crowd in no argument. This is no way a public duck or goose hunter is going to win one of those contest. Its judged by the same people who win. I have bought into dozens of those calls they all work they make a ducky sound but after spending hundreds of dollars on pretty colored pretty shaped calls I always go back to the $20.00 haydel. Its just the same as kareoke I just dont see it the same as Frank Sinatra. I would challenge you to a calling contest on the lake, but we both know there is no way to accomplish that. We both know the same spot with the same conditions will not have the same results neccessarily two days in a row, or hour to hour for that fact.

Now I am no idiot I know who sponsers and owns this forum, I know how they make a living and because of that they allowed what took place. Many posted that they thought Migration Master was the sex offender, because Rail/gmac made that a probability knowing he could get a bunch of dumb arses to jump in without checking the water. Well this thread is being examined by an attorney as I type now.

The reason a person that goes by a double identity did this is because I am completely open. Because I am a supporter of public hunting and a very busy instrument by both letter writing, physical labor volunteering and public hunting club officer of multiple clubs I posted my name address phone number for anyone who comes on this site to write call and talk discuss public hunting or to volunteer their labor especially for the Carlyle Lake area. I have expressed my feeling of observing rules, regulations, and law. I dont threaten anyone but warn that if they violate such as hunting closer that 200 yards of me I will call the CPO and eat a ticket along with the true violator. I will do this over and over because I am a very fortunate person when it comes to finace. I will call the CPO if I see you take more that the legal share alloted you. I will call the CPO if you violate in any manner on the marsh or in the parking areas there of. I recieved a ticket over ten years ago for shooting at doves after hours at an area I had never been too. I did not read the area regulations but took that the person who took me there knew the rules. Now was that the fault of the guy I went with or Mine. It was my fault. I have also recieved a speeding ticket in E.St.Louis about 10 years ago also. Out side of that I believe I am squeeky clean as they say.

I have openly invited folks to hunt with me at Carlyle Lake. They responded by PM and many responded. I do this because its in me to do good by people. I am so fortunate to have and be able to do the things I do. I worked hard for 41 years I invested and was rewarded. I just like to share and show how productive and how little it cost to hunt public good hunting too.

You know all this spy adventure of who the picture was I guess was thrilling But we dont know what secret name he posted on yet. Heres is one that will blow your mind Double ID lets do like I did just use our own name. Because you know what GM Iam proud of mine.

So MRM the irony of all this is I have hunted with so many at Rend lake from the Waltonville area I may have hunted with you. I dont know. Is the name Dees familar to you.

So if Iam a migrating masterbater all I can say is we have all been there done that. :cool:

So in closing I am sure that split personality Rail/gmac being a concerned citizen and parent will post up a new picture on a regular basis for those who may have a violator in their neighborhood. I understand there are thousands.

6. Hairshark

Hairshark Elite Refuge Member

I think you put in in waaaaay to many words masterbater,,,,,Ur a buttplug to the farthest degree. Now just disappear w/ your perverted brothers!!! Ya sick fugg!!!:mad:

7. cop2hunter

cop2hunter Elite Refuge Member

Interested to see how this turns out. Although anyone worth a darn would tell you to go pound sand, hopefully its a family friend who wont take you to the bank.

8. Leland

Leland Elite Refuge Member<br>In Memory<br>12/12/61 - 02/

sueing for slander and winning is almost impossible in this state according to a local attorney ,bacause somebody is always asking him on his afternoon radio show .

9. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Elite Refuge Member

My name is Billy Melvin I live in Benton IL send all threats and court papers to me and my lawyer that I have on retainer will get with you shortly. :rolleyes:

10. SDMF

SDMF Senior Refuge Member

I DON'T WANNA BE A PINHEAD NO MORE!! (Ramones)