Anyone still around?

Discussion in 'Indiana Flyway Forum' started by Ducky CPA, Jan 19, 2017.

1. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

2. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member

3in3, THAT's the real problem! Most guys I believe are from Center- Northern IN? Indiana Gun Club is in Indy & center of the State more or less, Mitchell has a SC course (open to the public?), but too far South for the Northern guys. 5 hours IS a long way to drive to BS w/a bunch of "A-holes!!" :l :l Maybe there could be 2 get together: one in the North & one in the Southern area? I just know the one we had in (where in the heck was that?) a few years ago was a BLAST!!!!

3. oldman1949

oldman1949 Elite Refuge Member

"==== 5 hours IS a long way to drive to BS w/a bunch of "A-holes!!" ===="
    What do you mean by "a bunch" ? I think I hold that title by myself .

Take a short poll as to which weekend day works best for folks and work from there . I can make it either day . Just remember they do not open until Noon on Sundays .

4. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member

Yeah, Jarhead U might be the head "arse!!!" Lol!!!! Hey didn't we also have a IN Refuge gang family get together more recently (well maybe 8-9 yrs ago?) at a Conservation Club north of Noblesville? That was nice though we couldn't shoot, but didn't some of you all bring yer dogs? And the 1st one I went to was in Nappanee, if memory serves me right! We had that Sporting Clays course! :tu

Browning510 likes this.
  5. oldman1949

oldman1949 Elite Refuge Member

Correct . Nappanee was the first one . The one by Noblesville was the second one , kind of a dog training day and BS session . Both were fun .

6. Big Ches

Big Ches Elite Refuge Member

Indiana Gun Club might make more sense...plus it's only 45 mins from the house :dv

7. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Not that I wouldn't come @ 5hours.... drove farther for less:yes.... Just makes timing an issue for me.

8. Shot Caller

Shot Caller Senior Refuge Member

I don't have a problem driving that far, only problem is, I am starting an addition on the house, building another barn, and building a pond as soon as the weather breaks, then Turkey season. So my time will be limited but will try to make it if the schedule works out. Between 2 friends of mine we have 3 white wing automatic trap throwers and a small barn full of clays. I could host a pretty good shoot for just cost of clays, some day if you guys would be interested. Possibly smoke a hog for eats and plenty of cold blue pops ;)

9. Ducky CPA

Ducky CPA Senior Refuge Member

IU baseball won both games yesterday as they opened up BIG10 play against Northwestern. Final game in series today at 3.