Are you coming to SE Idaho, Do you want to waterfowl hunt?

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by salthunter, Nov 9, 2012.

1. salthunter

salthunter Moderator Moderator

Im willing to let anyone hunt my own private property near Thatcher Idaho on the Bear River . It can be a decent hunt, a one or two man pit on the waters edge. Unfortunatley it is river access only
    I also manage for hunting some corporate farm property North and west of Pocatello for goose hunting
    Im not a guide.
    I am willing to send those the right direction for waterfowl hunts near Pocatello

2. marsh-mello

marsh-mello Elite Refuge Member

Great offer and while I am not in a position to take you up on your generosity...if there is ever anything i can do for you and your down this way all you'd have to do is ask. :tu:tu

3. duckstuff

duckstuff Senior Refuge Member

My cousin lives in Pocatello. She and her BF continue to ask me to come out waterfowling. One of these days I will take her up on the offer. I'd love to smack some GEs on the Snake!

4. DesertWings

DesertWings Elite Refuge Member

WHAT A GREAT OFFER FROM A GREAT GUY !!!!!

Don't think I will be able to come up this spring for a hunt but if you ever get down this direction, there will be a welcome mat infront of the door for you anytime...may be able to hunt over some DSD's that may look somewhat familiar to you.