Arkansas timber hunt for Tennessee turkey hunt

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by Choppin, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Choppin

Choppin New Member

Hey guys I'm new to the site, I'm trying to find a good place with turkey's to take a friend in a wheelchair. He hasn't killed a turkey in a few year due to not having a good place to hunt. We take him on public land In Arkansas and Missouri. We have a rickshaw rigged up that we pull him around in so we can be very mobil in just about any terrain. If you have turkey and are interested in a hunt swap just let me know. Thanks

2. Choppin

Choppin New Member

We have some good mallards hunts. I duck hunt a lot so you will be hunting with experience.

3. iawaterfowler

iawaterfowler Elite Refuge Member

You get your tags for Iowa, and we will get him a big ol' tom. I don't expect anything in return though.

4. Choppin

Choppin New Member

That would be awesome... Is it a draw for a tag?

5. iawaterfowler

iawaterfowler Elite Refuge Member

I'm not sure how it works for nonresidents. I don't think there's a quota on NR tags, but I'm not totally sure. I will look into it for you. Our state website is www.iowadnr.gov if you want to look into it.

6. Jawbreaker

Jawbreaker Senior Refuge Member

Iowa has a non-rez draw, that ends in january. However, only a few zones/seasons sell out. Any left over tags can be purchased over the counter until that season ends. The number of available tags should be available on dnr website.