athiest vs christian at Notra Dame

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by tubshooter, Jun 8, 2014.

1. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

Unlike tub, I know you have read the bible. Where did God order rape and Genocide? Specific books/chapters would be helpful.

2. Rjm6254

Rjm6254 Elite Refuge Member

The old testament God Yahwey ,Yahoveh,Yah, Jehovah the God of Abraham and ancient Israel is not God the Father nor is he Jesus of the trinity Godhead . Jesus is the son of god the word the God made flesh to dwell on earth as teacher to all humans not just Jews .The ancient warrior God Jehovah is a false god a demirge god a blind god .Blind to his own ego.
    Jesus Christ is all about love for the poor the meek the disadvantaged the sick the suffering all those who suffer at the hand s of those who worship the false demigod Yahwey . Jesus was sent by the Father to reveal his self through the son to all mankind .I don't worship any old testament gods they are Satan of the new testament. Jesus Christ has many flocks or sheep from many different flocks.He is the redeemer, the way, the truth and the life .Follow the teaching of Jesus Christ and reject the false God of Judah who is shown to us in the old testament to be Jealous ,murderous,uncaring ,Ungodly .

I recognize the Holy Trinity
    God the Father
    God the Son.
    God the Holy spirit

Yahwey or any other manifest of the name is no part of the Holy Trinity and I reject any and al lteaching to the contrary.

3. Buffalo Howler

Buffalo Howler Senior Refuge Member

Your saying the God of the Old Testament is not the same as the God of the New Testament?
    If so who did Jesus pray to?

4. Rjm6254

Jesus prayed to God the Father .The heavenly Father the true GOD of the Holy Trinity godhead is not Yahweh.
    Yahweh is a spirit creature a demigod a lesser god who was manifest by emanation of the True Fathers essence yet Yah is blind to his origins and demands worship or annihilation. Yahweh is a creation itself that is ignorant to its own origin,
    Pray to God the Father not Yah .Yahweh is a cult god a false god.Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father through him only do we know the father in heaven.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  5. Buffalo Howler

Could you give me a verse that show me who you refer to?

6. Rjm6254

ask a jew who Jesus Christ is .He will say he was a man a prohet or a enlightened rabbi but they will never say he is The son of God The Word of God the Father made flesh .The worship a false god a god of this world .
    A god that demands worship or else .Jesus came to bring the good news to the jew and gentile he is God made flesh he shows us the way to the Father by his life death and resurrection to a heavenly body to dwell with the Father.
    The old testament god who revealed himself to abraham and moses and the prophets of old is not God the Father.No one has seen the Father ever we only know the Father through Jesus there is no other way no prophet no sooth Sayer nobody .Before Jesus there was no one who knew the true Father Jesus is the first time the father manifest to us through his son . Yahweh is a liar when he says he is the I am he isnt the Father he is a spirit creature and he does have power over this world whih he formed but Jesus Christ will rein over him in the end .
    Jesus Christ is the only way to know GOD the Father.

7. Rjm6254

To learn who Yah ,Yahweh,the god of the old testament is read the old testament it is loaded with the false God of Israel.God detests magic
    God of the old testament uses magi through Moses in Egypt .
    Then Yahweh brings plaques on innocent first born children and kills them .This is not God the Father of the Holy Trinity of the new testament .
    Christians should dispose of there old testament bibles it is full of ungodly acts by a demigod with a jealous character .Not a God of love as Jesus is that commands us to love our enemies.
    God the father is unknowable he has not revealed himself to anyone till through Jesus he is made known to all that will believe and be baptized.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  8. havenhunter

havenhunter Elite Refuge Member

1 timothy. There plenty of examples.

9. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

I have pretty much bowed out of this thread as it ended up being pointless, but good Lord where in the world did you get all that? :scratch:scratch:scratch

I just don't get how you guys can't comprehend the basic core of Chrisitianity and the bible; it really really isn't that hard. You don't want to believe in it? Fine, but at least stop pretending you have a grasp on what it's about because as evidenced by this thread you have no clue, and I don't care how many years you went to church. Maybe you should have payed a little more attention.

10. Buffalo Howler

I disagree with you. God is God. Why did Jesus quote so much of the Old Testament? Truth never changes.