ATV'ing anyone?

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Mrs. Ripline, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Mrs. Ripline

Mrs. Ripline Senior Refuge Member

I just got back from a weekend on an ATV trip with seven other women. We went up north and rode on some really great trails in our state. The evenings were spent around a campfire talking. We all had a great time and on the way home we stopped at a 1 mile track that had some great mud holes and banked s-turns. What a great time! Anybody else do trips like that? It's nice to get away for a weekend with some great friends and tour the trails.:clap

2. QueenOfTheMarsh

QueenOfTheMarsh Senior Refuge Member

Where abouts did you go?! Have a cabin a little north of Black River Falls - excellent ATV trails in that area, but they get hit hard especially during holiday weekends like Memorial Day. It's a ZOO!

3. Mrs. Ripline

We were in Babcock actually and started at the Crawford Hills Parking area and went into Hatfield for lunch Wanted to go all the way to Rock Dam but were running out of daylight by the time we would've got all the way back. One of the ladies has a trailor near the Sandhill Wildlife area where we stayed. I loved the trails there, all sand! We really had a great time.

4. QueenOfTheMarsh

QueenOfTheMarsh Senior Refuge Member

Babcock is a nice area too! Hatfield, that's where our cabin is - let me guess you stopped at The Mug for lunch?! MMMMMMM so tasty! :p Glad to hear you had a good time, sure sounds like it would be.

5. Mrs. Ripline

Actually we stopped in a supper club and sat at the bar. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the place but they had some AWESOME bear mounts in that place. A nice wolf one too that the guy got up in Canada. The other place we went to was an ATV park in Nakoosa which was really a good time. Did you know that they shut down the "Bunkhouse" atv playground? 2 people have died there from what the bar owner told us.

6. cowgirlnca

cowgirlnca Senior Refuge Member

My husband, friends and I have gone on a few camping/atv trips, we love to go!

7. Mrs. Ripline

I finally remembered the place we ate: It was called Wildcat Supper Club it was really good, the best potato skins I think I have ever had. One of the girls ordered a rueben and it was huge! Certainly a great time had by all. What kind of machines do you guys use? We have a Honda RancherAT and a Honda RancherES love them.