Avery Finisher blind FS

Discussion in 'Alaska Flyway Forum' started by dallen, Jan 8, 2009.

1. AK Dux

AK Dux Elite Refuge Member

We kinda hijacked part of this thread with the cabelas neotubs....but just to let everyone know, I got an email that said mine shipped today.

2. bigreid

bigreid Moderator Moderator

What!!!!!! They called me the other day and cancelled my order and said it was a mistake!!!!!
    Dallen, what did your e-mail say the other day?

AK Dux please keep us updated when you recieve it.

3. dallen

dallen Senior Refuge Member

Mine said cancelled due to backorder. Thats Cabelas secret code language for ooops, we f#@'d up and forgot to put a 1 in front of that 29.99.....interesting to see if they honor any of these.

4. Ray

Ray Senior Refuge Member

If I remember right some where on the front page it has a disclaimer that Cabela's is not responsible for "pricing errors" on their website or in their catalogs.

If it was a typo then they are covered and there will be a 1 in front of that 29 on the order confirmation at some point.

5. AK Dux

I'll let you guys know what happens....IF I end of getting them. I've had that happen before...they had an unbelievable price on an Abel Anti-Reverse 8wt fly reel.....I ordered it and they came back about 2 weeks later saying it was a mistake. I was :flame

6. bigreid

bigreid Moderator Moderator

I felt bad for the poor lady that called me, I can't imagine the "heck" she got calling a bunch of duck hunters saying they were cancelling the orders for a mistake she had nothing to do with or could change. I figured it was a mistake and hoped for the best when I ordered, in the end I wasn't mad or surprised that they cancelled the order. I bet most were not as nice.

7. AK Dux

Well, I went and jinxed myself....I got another email this morning that said my order was cancelled (not shipped). Oh well.....