Avianx A frame or Fa Blind Spot

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by mpkowal, Feb 28, 2018.

1. brentbullets

brentbullets Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

It’s very similar to the old Hitman, which is no longer produced, only has mesh on doors for additional cover and a larger head pad. I own 6 Hitmans and I will own this blind when they need to be replaced.
    01029421-6BD3-43AD-8AFA-7E477349DD84.jpeg DA8C4AA6-9C27-4F93-8286-BE79C08AF959.jpeg

2. full choke

full choke Senior Refuge Member

I thought this thread was talking about A-frame style stand up blinds?

3. Sdduck

Sdduck New Member

Dakota a frames will be on website soon and ready for delivery early to mid summer

4. feetdownshooter

feetdownshooter Senior Refuge Member

Hey those were great pics of the blinds thanks for that. I just looked on their website and I see that PrairieWind decoys has the blinds on sale plus free shipping right now if anyone's interested in them.

5. brentbullets

brentbullets Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Their new A Frame should be available Mayish is what I was told. Great features such as a dog door and a versatile top that can be used to eliminate the black hole effect and hold heat in. I have seen the prototype and this blind is hands down way easier set up and tear down. A real game changer in the A Frame market.

6. Debaglio

Debaglio New Member

I made my own Aframe and it cost less than $100. Buy EMT conduit, use a pipe bender and some connectors to put connect the EMT. Made hinges out of flat steel, and a door for one end. It is 9' long and holds three large adults well. If you want it larger, just make it larger. it is totally up to you. connected it together on one panel with hitch pins so I can fold it flat. Bought some plastic camo netting on sale, attached my switch grass or corn and then can roll on Aframe when in field. Folds flat, works fine.

7. sx3

sx3 Senior Refuge Member

Only complaint I have on the A-frame is that I wish they gave more material on the buckles. When brushed in, i have a heck of a time snapping them. Snow cover works great on the deep drifts.

Was at a show recently where foiles spoke. He has an A-frame coming out this fall...really. Now, don't hate me all at once, just passing the info on.

8. livtohunt1on1

livtohunt1on1 Senior Refuge Member

Cant blame these other companies coming out with them after the success that Zink has had with their Aframe.

9. DoveMan

DoveMan Senior Refuge Member