AZ Refuge Hunt

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Birdup, Dec 13, 2004.

1. pyle762

pyle762 Elite Refuge Member

Looks like I will have to cancel. There is no way my wife can get out of work this weekend, and I am stuck with babysitting duty. Sorry guys.

2. Humvee

Humvee Senior Refuge Member

Kurt and I are in. We will be driving in Friday PM and camping out in my truck.

I'll pick up the other 6 glow sticks. I can't do the board.

3. azfunn

azfunn Senior Refuge Member

GEEEEEEZ wish I were going. Sounds like you'l have a great time. Be safe and take lots of pictures for those of us who can't make it.

4. Birdup

Birdup Moderator Moderator

Ok here is the new list of hunters
    Birdup
    Socalducks:tu
    DrQuack
    AZRon
    AZSprig:tu
    AZ Coot Killer
    SNIPEKLR
    26lb_Tom
    southwest dc
    SkyWatcher
    Kurt :tu
    Humvee:tu
    Cajun n'the Desert

It looks like we will have 7 groups total. Any one who still wants to go just PM me or post up and I'll send you the info. If you decide last minute Friday PM Tubs and he will send you the info.

Things to bring if your camping on Friday night. Beer;), lantern and firewood.

AZRon,26lbTom and Skywatcher, I'll be calling you tonight.

We still don't have anyone to bring the picture board :confused:

I'll be in my Black and Gold 68 Ford Bronco. You can't miss it.

5. socalducks

socalducks Senior Refuge Member

do i get a little blue face with a thumbs up if i tell you that the truck and boat are already packed and ready to go. can't wait to get out there and check it out as it's my first trip there. we'll be there around 3 tomorrow afternoon.. see you guys there.

6. SNIPEKLR

SNIPEKLR Refuge Member

I'LL BE THERE SATURDAY AM WITH AZ SPRIG, AND SPOONEYSLAYER

C-YA ALL THERE

7. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Hope you guys have a great time, and you all suck :dv Just kiddin, I have duty on Saturday and can't make it. But I have the whole week off starting on Sunday:( I will be busy entertaining the one and only DUCKMAN next week so I hope I can find him some birds. Im sure you guys will send some south after your weekend at ALAMO ;) :yes

WW

8. Kurt

Kurt Senior Refuge Member

WW,

Now you've ruined it for everyone! People will come from all over the western half of the US just to hunt our once-secret hotspot. We'll have to all come out there by you just to escape the crowds!

You never met us last month! I saw your truck at Fisher's so don't try telling me you weren't out there! I was also out there 28 Dec - 1 Jan. Did the same as always - only a couple birds each day. Need to start exploring farther up and down the river. The accomodations make it worth it though! Very relaxing. I borrowed Mike's tools and widened the path down to the water from cabin 12.

Kurt

9. AZ COOT KILLER

AZ COOT KILLER Refuge Member

well guys i am out i have been sick all week and not able to make it at all hope you guys knock the feathers off of them....

P.S. If any of you guys get that banded bird of mine that is out there please return it back to me :yes :yes