Baltimore officer shot by uniformed police

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by joe117, Apr 24, 2008.

1. rahma

rahma Senior Refuge Member

It is one thing to throw a news story out there and discuss what occurred and what everyone thinks about it. It is another thing to add some ingredients to it to try to make it a more juicy discussion.

2. joe117

joe117 Elite Refuge Member

It is one thing to throw a news story out there and discuss what occurred and what everyone thinks about it. It is another thing to add some ingredients to it to try to make it a more juicy discussion.

Well rahma….. What do you think would have happened if those uniforms hadn’t been there when Officer Stamp came out with the brass knuckles?

Do you think it’s unfair for me to ask that question?

I wondered what would happen if a civilian got in this guy’s way. You came down on me for that.
    But the fact is officer Stamp was about to d harm to some civilian when he came out of the bar with his brass knuckles.
    And he has a gun in his pocket to back up his aggression….
    And he pulled it out when he needed it.

You don’t like me saying what I’m saying….. But it’s the truth.

It was a bar fight….. And rahma…. He would have killed you if you stood up to him.

I’m not the problem.

3. rahma

Is it fair that I choose not to entertain your hypothetical questions?

Is it fair that I don't care about what might have happened if there had not been uniformed officers there?

You don't like that no one will discuss your hypothetical additions to the story and that is what it boils down to.

I am certainly not the problem.

4. GOOSEMD

GOOSEMD Elite Refuge Member

Oh Joe you misguided old retired man. You know nothing of the facts (only bits and pieces from media) and try to elicite responses from the the LEO community. You are asked questions but you NEVER respond!!! You have been labeled a TROLL and this will be your legacy or when a higher up on the fuge has had enough complaints then POOF you are gone..;)

5. Flyby

Flyby Elite Refuge Member

Jo, you obviously have never met rahma. I saw him kick Chuck Norris's butt twice in the same week.:D :cool:

6. Flyby

Flyby Elite Refuge Member

Says Jo the psychic. He knows all and sees all. Had one person not done one thing he knows exactly how events would have occurred.

Tell me this Jo, if I set my alarm for 10 instead of 9 in the morning, how will that change my life?

7. joe117

You know nothing of the facts (only bits and pieces from media)

I posted the text of the press conference by the Baltimore Police Commissioner. I also watched him say these things live on TV.

I don’t see how you can claim that there is any dispute over what happened.

Claiming that the media has it wrong isn’t going to fly this time.

And claims that joe hates cops isn’t going to change the fact that this old cop had to be shot when he tried to kill a uniformed officer.

And when I wondered what he would do to a civilian was demonstrated as not off base when he came out of the bar wearing brass knuckles, ready to fight a civilian on the street outside the bar.

8. joe117

Says Jo the psychic. He knows all and sees all. Had one person not done one thing he knows exactly how events would have occurred.

Well..... You read what the police commissioner said.

What do you think really happened?

Making silly comments about me doesn't change what happened.

9. joe117

“You don't like that no one will discuss your hypothetical additions to the story and that is what it boils down to.”

There is nothing hypothetical about this.

The fact is officer Stamp was about to do harm to some civilian when he came out of the bar with his brass knuckles.
    And he has a gun in his pocket to back up his aggression….
    And he pulled it out when he needed it.

10. rahma

:l :l :l

That there is funny