Bankes Pumpkinseed

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by FOWL BALL, Oct 27, 2014.

1. 1550FPS

1550FPS Senior Refuge Member

2. TonyH

TonyH Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

My point is you accused me of pimping my boats and I didnt do any such thing until someone else mentioned them, Then I merely commented on your statement of bankes boats being 80lbs which is false. and then you talk about how easy it is to bring the 80lb boat in by yourself. Which I then showed you that its just as easy to bring in a 200lb 2man.

You started the BS. not me.

We build layouts and will be posting and replying because thats what we do. And why we are sponsors here. Dont like it? sorry dont read them then.

3. bufflehead1

bufflehead1 Senior Refuge Member

Seriously? You have more post in this thread than any other person. You do this all the time to threads when people are discussing a product made by someone other than you.

I guess BS just follows you around. I've seen you turn more threads into BS than probably any other person on these forums. And it always comes back to you commenting about how great your $#!+ is while everyone else products are junk.

Just from the way you act on these forums, I will never buy anything from you even though I honestly believe you make great products in whatever your doing at the time.........boats, decoys, layout boats. You seem to put a lot of effort into all of it and produce a good quality product. But, you're a prick and all the great products in the world can't change that.

BTW, you sponsor the "Ohio Forum", maybe you spend a little more time pimpin' on there. Probably saved a little coin by sponsoring a sub-forum with less views than the diver, decoy or boat forums but still see it as way to call yourself a sponsor and pimp your products in these forums, while your "competition" actually spent the money to advertise in these forums.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  4. bufflehead1

The guy asked where to buy a pumpkin seed and sell his lblb, nothing about a UFO and this was your reply.........

5. TonyH

No the guy asked about the profile of a Bankes and where he could sell a LBLB. and if you look at my original post you will see I made no mention of our boats but answered his question pertaining to the profile of the Bankes and boats with spray shields. See post 2

Then other members brought our boat into the thread(post 4 and 5) which is standard for most all these forums when a member asks about a specific type product there is always other options brought to the table such as in this thread. Then I followed up with the original posters post number 6 with a response and even put just kidding after it about our boats.

And your right we build great products and have wonderful customer service as well and will continue to do so. Internet forums are just a place to hang out and now days we dont spend alot of time on them anymore, but when a person is asking about layouts and our products are mentioned then we are willing to provide any info we can its part of customer service before the sale even if its not our boats they are asking about. I feel that with almost 20 years experience with layout hunting and 12yrs manufacturing them I'm pretty sure that im qualified to answer them or atleast give it a shot. :tu

And I sponsor the Ohio forum because that's where I live. We generally will change forums every year or 2. Last time we sponsored the boat forum. But again immaterial as we are a sponsor and thats all that matters.

Were here to help, simple as that. I don't see any other layout manufacturers on here posting and trying to help potential buyers on any thread related to layout hunting, do you? Seems a layout manufacturer would want to provide input and help the consumer with boats and layout hunting in general anytime possible and that is what we do. try to provide knowledge and answer questions if and when we can to the best of our ability. IF you and a couple other guys around here don't like it. Sorry but you dont have to read my responses all you got to do is hit the ignore button in your profile.

And for the record never said Bankes boats are junk. I believe if you read post 18 I stated you can't go wrong with Bankes boats.

Now maybe I cant read what I wrote or your just trying to put words in my mouth that were never said.

Now please SLOW DOWN and reread the thread from post one making sure you read one word at time and then come back and tell me where I said someone elses boats were junk?

6. 1550FPS

1550FPS Senior Refuge Member

You summed up my thoughts perfectly right here.

I honestly think the UFO would be a much better fit for me (6'4", size 14 boots), but I wouldn't give you a red cent because of the way you act on these forums.

I also LOVE the TDB's, but there is no way I'd buy one from a guy like you. Sorry.

That is all.

7. labber1

labber1 Senior Refuge Member

I've owned my Banks Pumpkinseed for 3 or 4 seasons. I hunt Lake Erie, in some pretty rough water. And I'm not too skinny,,,,
    Love it.

8. bufflehead1

Here's a screenshot of the post you replied to.............

As for the rest of your post, same crap, different day............Have you ever sold used cars?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  9. TonyH

Thats correct he asked where he could get a pumkinseed. Thats a layout oat right? And we build several pumpinseed style layout boat. Where is that screen shot of me saying bankes were junk?

10. TonyH

Thats okay. Dont worry i wont starve because you wont buy one of our boats.

carry on i got boats to build for guys who do want our boats and could care less about these internet forums bs.
    To the original poster if you havent found a boat yet call me if interested in something we produce. If not awesome and im sure Bankes can hoom you up as well.