Barne'Burner17 Goose Call

Discussion in 'Committed Custom Calls' started by THEIRCOMMITED10, Nov 18, 2017.

THEIRCOMMITED10 |Moderator Fishing|Call Sponsor| Sponsor Moderator

Jan 1, 2003

After a long and grueling R&D process Committed Custom Calls is pleased to present to you the Barne'Burner17 Canada Goose Call . Just in time for the big migrations !

This call has been a year long collaboration with Braidwood Lake Hunt Club guides during 2016 and 2017 season . Barney Faletti was instrumental in this calls development . One of the best Goose Callers in the area he was a huge asset in getting this call to the table . Guides Cody Fink and Steve Raulerson also were a large part of making this happen during the entire R&D process of trial and error and field testing . Without their help and patience this call wouldn't be possible ! ThankYou fellas .

Whenever we get these guys together it's nothing short of a barn burner of a hunt . So it only seemed fitting to name this call as such . The Barne'Burner17 .

While I continue to work on getting this call uploaded onto the CCC webpage for official sales . In the meantime if you want this call email me and send your mailing address as well as email address . I will send you an email invoice to pay for the call and then ship it out heading your way .

This call comes in 3 Acrylic colors . Smoke , Ivory , and Bourbon . They are $150 each packaged and shipped to your door .

We believe this is the best CCC goose call bar none and look forward to getting it into the arsenals of hunters across the country to experience the thrill of calling in and breaking down those honkers !

LIKE SHARE AND COMMENT what you think !

ThankYou -Gary

Email :