Barnett Customer Service ....

Discussion in 'Bow Hunting Forum' started by PrairieDream'n, Feb 5, 2017.

1. PrairieDream'n

PrairieDream'n Senior Refuge Member

Sucks. Bought a Recruit recurve for a kid to get into the sport.. The limb busted where the string attaches with just a few times of use, pretty much rendering the thing useless. I've reached out to their customer service twice now with no response. Tried to get them to send a new bow to a shop that sells their stuff, it sat there 2 months without being sent resulting in the kid missing bow season, tried to get the part sent to me directly so I could replace myself, no response. ..

Just an FYI if you are planning to buy from them, I'm sure they make some good crossbows, but the level of service I've received is ridiculous, so don't plan on them helping out if something goes wrong.

2. wakenda

wakenda Refuge Member

I bought my first crossbow last spring after reading lots of customer reviews. I saw nothing but complaining about barrnet customer service. I elected to buy an Excalibur based on customer reviews. I know i spent double the money but when my limb broke I had a new one in two days. Service after the sale is everything to me.