Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

Bass Pro experiance

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by Smackdown 870, Oct 5, 2013.

1. mooseknuckle

mooseknuckle Elite Refuge Member

Hate BPS. Do most of my shopping online... Amazon, Cabelas, Rogers, etc. some great deals but mostly I like it because I'm lazy, sure is easy to shop from home.

2. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

My front porch has looked like a UPS loading dock this week, mostly amazon, home depot, & some cabelas.

two cartons of decoys
    slotted decoy bag
    marsh seat
    vanity
    wall cabinet
    shower fixtures
    shoe laces
    remote for mojo
    dish soap
    dog food/treats
    mouth wash
    ann taylor

I haven't been to Target in 5-6 months.

If you get stuff delivered get the UPS My Choice App for your phone, lets you know when stuff is arriving so you can rush home in case you need to get anything into the secret hiding place.

3. drahthaarducker

drahthaarducker Elite Refuge Member

On the other side.
    They always paid their bills late and took 2% because they could:mad:
    Since I'm no longer in "The Hunting Business" I spend my $ with Cabela's :tu

don't get me started on Gander, I'd rather rest a Radish field for goose hunting than deal with them!

4. SAXIS ISLANDER

SAXIS ISLANDER Elite Refuge Member

Recently went to the Cabela's in Mitchell. Actually had to to the Leader's Sporting Goods across the street to get what we needed. Bass Pro has been good to me via Pure Fishing, however I choose to spend locally if possible. That said, I walked out of Cabela's expecting more. Example: Needed stakes for GHG full bodys. Rings or posts it didn't matter, but they really struggled to understand what I wanted, and had none in stock. Ok, it happens. Then went looking or a "hunting stool" to sit on while hunting. Ended up buying a five gallon bucket. I'd hoped for more. Service was lackluster. Selection was fair at best.

5. Smackdown 870

Smackdown 870 Elite Refuge Member

Maybe you should show all these post to your store manager......not the mean lady that works up front but the guy who runs the show.....maybe he will self reflect in the leadership of his managers......heck may even move you up the ladder alittle. I wounder what would happen if I were to include a printed copy of this thread in a letter to the corp office.....maybe someone would get the point.

6. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

I am really curious if someone from BassPro's management team or customer support is going to take the time to respond to either my call into customer support or the email I sent them yesterday. I really don't think the manager was ignorant of their price match policy and there I would love to see him fired so that no one else has to put up with that crap again. If the guy was just following order then the person above him should be fired. Someone should be held accountable just like the Obama care fiasco.

7. purlin12

purlin12 Senior Refuge Member

I rather not do that, at the bottom of you receipt you can do an online survey and post you opinion. Many managers are waterfowl hunters and are aware of this website, they tend to ignore it. Because a black barber shop has less drama then this forum. :no

8. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

So you would have some guy fired cause he/ she had a different understanding about internet price matching? Such customer suffering! Why not just have um shot cause da customer, he gots da powahhhh.
    Whiner Wimps....I say.
    Pssssst, it aint a perfect world.

9. carolina girl

carolina girl Elite Refuge Member

10. macmachine

macmachine Senior Refuge Member

I dig BPS they always have everyting I need.