Bendell Family Fundraiser - Cure For Lilly

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by MASTERS, Sep 16, 2013.

1. JMM

JMM Elite Refuge Member

21 -75.00
    23- 115.00
    38- 800.00

2. MASTERS

MASTERS Senior Refuge Member

Email bid Item #31 $3700

3. MASTERS

MASTERS Senior Refuge Member

Auction has ended! I will update as soon as I can tomorrow! A million thanks goes out to all those involved!

4. 20gabismuth

20gabismuth Elite Refuge Member

Matt if you can contact Harliduck (John Otto); if he has another book he'd be willing to sign I'll give $100.00 to the fundraiser. I had to work last night and never got a chance to up my bid on #23.

Thanks for doing this man.....it takes a lot of work. You're a good man!!!!

5. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

Great Job everyone !

6. 20gabismuth

Agreed!!!!! :clap

7. eiderking

eiderking Elite Refuge Member

Agreed Agreed! Great work gentlemen!

8. Trumpeter

Trumpeter New Member

To All Members Of The Refuge Forum,

This is my first post on this site, as I just registered this past week. My first contact with this site was through a link to MASTERS post regarding the Bendell Family Auction.

First of all I want to say what a GREAT site this is..... LOTS of info on every aspect of duck hunting, I.E. Eiderkings blog on his Alaska waterfowl hunts.

Secondly, what a kind gesture to host this auction for a member, who most have never met.

I was a bidder on #7 (Redhead Decoy/Modin), and was unable to raise my bid due to a real TOUGH day at school yesterday..... HOMECOMING! Arrived at 5:15 A.M. to chaperone the Juniors/Seniors decorating crews. When I got home...I crashed, with the intention of checking bids before Midnight. Well, I woke up at 4:30 A.M., and you guy who missed re-bidding know what I mean!

I was the donor of Auction #36, and I want to let the person know who won, (Cattail Sunrise), to send me a PM regarding HOW you want them shipped. USPS, UPS, and I will send back the exact shipping costs. Also let me know if you want insurance.

This pair of decoys are black cork, over-sized, with a pine bottom board and pine tail piece all attached with water-PROOF glue! There is plenty of cork left to detail your personality into them. Drake head is painted, as it was one of my first ones I use for a guide/reference. The sleeper is my first attempt at these.

These were done in the school wood shop before I retired from teaching. My job now is a substitute, but I work every day and really still enjoy working with the the kids.

Again, JOB WELL DONE!

Thanks,

Art :amen

9. Harliduck

Harliduck Moderator Moderator

Matt...no contact needed...I would be HONORED to send out another book...I think I still have a couple around...will send this week. THANKS Mike for an outstanding donation to such a worthy cause. Outstanding job by all (Matt has a Gold Star in heaven for his work) and I hope all the hunts/decoys/ect come with some amazing karma. Should be some great posts here as they all get used.

Mike..can you email me your address? Harliduck@aol.com

Thanks! And most important...continued prayers for the Bendell family...

10. 20gabismuth

Email sent John!!! Thank you!!! :tu