Bendell Family Fundraiser - Cure For Lilly

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by MASTERS, Sep 16, 2013.

1. MASTERS

MASTERS Senior Refuge Member

First off I want to thank everyone involved, because without people donating an item or service that allowed people to bid on this would not have been possible! Words cannot describe how amazed I am and how much this will help out a fellow waterfowler and his family in a time of need. I could go on and on thanking and expressing how grateful I am and how much the family will appreciate this, and I think I will speak for a lot of people when I say "Thank you!!"

Please double check my list of the winners for each item. If there is any discrepancies please let me know. Also, to those who have donated please do no ship an item until I have contacted you letting you know payment has been received. For those who need to send payment, please refer back to my original post on how to pay. Once payment has been sent please PM me or send me an email, I will then get in contact withthe person donating and the item or certificate of service will be sent out ASAP. Also, please make payment within the next week. If payment if not recieved, I will then contact the winner and if they are not able to pay it will be offered to the next highes bidder. If you have any questions please contact me.

ITEM WINNING BID WINNER
    1 $625 jcrgclqnails
    2 ITEM PULLED PERSON DONATING WILL SEND A DONATION TO THE FAMILY
    3 $300 TUGREENHEADHUNTER
    4 $1,300 dvegas
    5 $1,000 Black eagle
    6 $350 brazosboyt
    7 $200 jcrgclqnails
    8 $140 jcrgclqnails
    9 $600 David Combs
    10 $110 Issu-laker
    11 $125 H20OTTER
    12 $110 jcrgclqnails
    13 $100 Chief Bubba
    14 $325 waterswatter
    15 $100 Mike Hruby
    16 $200 brazosboyt
    17 $100 CBP
    18 $300 ChiefBubba
    19 $125 SCDivers
    20 $50 Doys N Decoys
    21 $75 JMM
    22 $100 SSphone
    23 $115 JMM
    24 $175 TX WATERFOWl
    25 $65 monteman11
    26 $40 Doys N Decoys
    27 $35 Payton Meeks
    28 $35 Payton Meeks
    29 $35 Payton Meeks
    30 $50 txducker
    31 $3,700 Daniel Debra
    32 $125 SWAMPLVR
    33 $60 godvlman
    34 ITEM DELETED
    35 $400 iawaterfowler
    36 $25 Cattail Sunrise
    37 $900 dragon1681
    38 $800 JMM

2. 20gabismuth

20gabismuth Elite Refuge Member

Matt.....through the link for the website for Lilly; I sent a payment in for $200.00.

$100.00 for item #15 The Pintail Pickleweed

and another $100.00 as an extra donation as Harliduck is sending me a signed copy of his book.

Again thank you and all those donated items or money to this cause.

I'm proud to be a lifelong waterfowler and associate myself with gents like all of you!!!

3. MASTERS

MASTERS Senior Refuge Member

Mike,

Outstanding! I see you have already reached out to Harliduck, if you would send me your address and I will get in touch with Dave to send it out to you.

Matt

4. 20gabismuth

20gabismuth Elite Refuge Member

PM sent with contact information.

Thank you sir!!

5. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

I think just by doing a quick over it close to 10K!!!! thats amazing Masters and everyone else...WOW!

6. jcrgclqnails

jcrgclqnails Refuge Member

Donation sent I am very happy to see all of this help!

My hat is off to Masters, you did a ton of work and always willing to help. Thanks for helping load the sea duck meca as Shane calls it.

My sister has a 2 year old foster child who is Autistic and a 1yr old drug foster. I really enjoy the 2yr olds company, not sure why, it?s interesting, I guess I have a real soft spot for children. Even though we do not have children of our own its great to see all the love and support from waterfowl community.

Again my hat is off to Masters and all those who donated!

7. mtduck

mtduck Senior Refuge Member

Proud to be a member of this forum and group of like minded fools.

Pure class to start the season, gentlemen, pure class.

We have all fussed and fought before because we are extremely passionate about our lifestyle. This passion became something positive and wonderful this past couple weeks.

To those that got my items, please stay in touch. I would love to see pictures of the decoys and flies in action.

If I'm not mistaken, things just went above the $10k mark...congratulations all....

Bender...keep the faith...hope to meet you next time you make it to Montana....

8. Birdtaxidermy

Birdtaxidermy Elite Refuge Member

Very proud of all efforts and donations. It is great to help take care of our own. We can all make a difference especially when we know where funds are going. Donating time and or money for worthiness is a great thing. Bender is a good man... I'm glad we all did our part. Very proud of everyone:tu

9. H20OTTER

H20OTTER Elite Refuge Member

I can only second everything that has already been said above. It always amazes me to see the crew here come together and make something happen. I can not wait to meet and hunt with the winning bidders.

10. Quikshot

Quikshot Elite Refuge Member

Items 11, 12, 13 and 25 I will be shipping.

Specificly items 12 and 13 will be going via fedex tomorrow.
    Waiting payment confirmation on the other.

If whomever won these wants a different shipper like UPS or USPS please let me know asap.