benefit For kari's granddaughter

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Long Magnum, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Long Magnum

Long Magnum Senior Refuge Member

Hey Ladies, it's Cindy, Kari's friend (specklebelly 13)

As you may remember, Kari Palashewski's daughter Jamie was is a severe auto accident on August 21st. Less than one week after Game fair when we all saw her. Jamie was pregnant at the time. Her little baby girl had to be delivered and weighed just 1lb, 12oz. Both fought for their lives. But after 25 days Jamie passed thus giving all her strength to her baby daughter, Angel. Angel has become a little miracle. She is growing like crazy and is expected to go home to Todd and Kari's next week. She will need some special care, being that she is so little and born so early.

Todd has been the vice president of the Duck and Gosse callers for a while now, and Kari a board member. They are tremendous assets to this organization. They are always willing to help, volunteer to work and give of themselves.

I am helping to plan a benefit to raise funds to cover expenses of the family. I am hoping fellow members and friends can help support this family by doing one or more of the following

:clap donating an item or gift basket for a silent auction or raffle... hunting related or not
    :) making a deposit at a Wells Fargo Bank to the Jamie Baer Trust
    :cool: Attending the benefit on Dec 6th
    :eek: buying raffle tickets and dinner tickets from me
    :z volunteering to work the night of the benefit, selling raffle tickets, or working silent auction, etc...

PLEASE contact me for further information and donations. I really do appreciate your help. I told the benefit planning committee that Duck and Goose Callers/ hunters are awesome and certainly will be there and help, please don't let us down.

Saturday December 6th
    5p-8p dinner served
    St.Thomas Church, Corcoran MN
    Pig roast sandwich dinner
    $10 adults .... I think $5 for kids
    Silent auction
    Raffle, and quilt raffle
    Live auction

2. Heather

Heather Senior Refuge Member

Sending some Dakota Decoy floaters your way! Jamie will be missed. She volunteered her time to helping with the MN Duck and Goose Caller's Association. She always had the biggest smile and a shining personality. I will never forget Jamie.

Please help with this event and send lots of prayers too. Cindy, you are doing a great job organizing this great benefit for Jamie and her daughter, Angel. Thank you. :)