Benelli SBE 3 shoots high/ Benelli reply

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Flyfisher, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Flyfisher

Flyfisher Elite Refuge Member

hahahaahaha whatever

2. mudhen

mudhen Elite Refuge Member

Bears beets Battlestar Galactica!!

3. Flyfisher

I am going to have a Founders CBS tonight...and regroup. I need a hug.

4. BenelliArt

BenelliArt Elite Refuge Member

Aim low

5. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum

We don't need no stink'in beads!!!!:no:no:no

My SBE hasn't had a bead for a few years now. I never saw it from day one though.
    Even when I tried the big highViz sights . The only time I have seen the highviz is when I'm either missing or when I was killing a turkey in the early mornings shadows. :tu

6. callinfowl

I told you that's how they would fix it a month ago, damn Dego gun makers.:doh:l

" Forgot to mention a quick fix for lowering P.O.I is to raise the front bead, which can be done easy by adding a magnetic Hiviz bead to your gun.
    If you find that this works, you might want to add a piece of 3m double stick tape under the Hiviz bead, they tend to fall off and get lost pretty easy.

If you want to raise the P.O.I take the bead off your gun.

Remember everything is opposite to lower poi you raise the bead, to raise the poi you lower the front bead.
    oops, fixed it!
    DK"

Flyfisher likes this.
  7. HONKSRWORKN

HONKSRWORKN Elite Refuge Member

Shoot a Browning , they're dead on :grvnI rarely if ever hear of them having issues like the Beneili's do .... I've hunted with 4 guys that had SBE 1, 2 or 3 and they all had one thing or another break or not work:z ... they are far to expensive to have issues like they do .... And maybe its just the 4 I know of but I kinda doubt it .. They're kinda a status symbol :llike a Ferrari ...expensive and they break down a lot ....
    Now before you Beneili guys get all bent , I'm sure there are plenty of you that love your SBE and never had an issue , as I'm sure there are a few Brownings that break or shoot High once in while .... :yes

8. Flyfisher

What’s a Browning?

9. callinfowl

I rather shoot a break down single shot.:l
    My OLD Gen 2, SBE 1 has been a great gun, very few problems, two yrs ago my sure cycle recoil spring broke in the tube and the little rubber bump stop on the threaded stud that holds the butt stock on broke off. Replaced the spring and stud and it's been good to go ever since.:yes:tu

Flyfisher likes this.
  10. N.S.F.D

N.S.F.D Senior Refuge Member

Beretta for life!
    does the gun shot high? Or you? you shot it of a bench? I have seen a over-under that had a barrel that shot a half pattern higher then the top
    The reason most guns shoot high is because if it did not then you would not be able to watch the target at he time of trigger pull as well.