Berkeley

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by takemrarely, Aug 28, 2017.

1. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

LOL! Hart fish is on a roll today! Tell us more about ad hominem again.

Priceless.

2. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

I am having difficulty discerning the context of your statement…

It is obvious that White Supremacy groups such as the KKK and White Nationalists, are hate groups… For which there is no excuse for, and I would not defend their agenda in any shape manner or form… I would however, defend their right to speak freely and peacefully though.

On the other end, we have ANTIFA, who in my perspective is also a hate group, just on the other side of the spectrum. Possibly due to the support of the left and the media, they are seemingly far more overt about their support of violence when protesting… And although possibly their agenda is not as vile as white supremacy groups, the openly violent and antagonistic means of accomplishing such, is currently worse than many of the hate groups on the other side.

BLM… Likely well-meaning initially… But currently causing some degree of racial tension and division, with a very biased racial agenda. I would argue than any organization promoting a racial agenda is ultimately more deleterious than beneficial… And we have certainly seen (verbal) hate spewed from demonstrations from this group…. Maybe not what they intended when they started, but from my perspective, BLM has to some degree become a hate group as well.

OneShotBandit and ALMODUX like this.
  3. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Seems that hartfish needs to change his screen moniker to tail between my legs! Maybe. I cant defend my comments! Perhaps even better, DNC TROLL!

4. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

Almo made the ridiculous and totally unfounded assertion that an individual is pulling the strings to intentionally incite violence. There is nothing to support that and to even suggest that someone is funneling money for the sole purpose of stirring up hate is just plain stupid. It's widely known that George Soros has given money to BLM. To say he is doing it for the sole purpose of creating violence and hate is another stupid tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. We shouldn't be surprised at that, though. Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen here.
    My reference is to the Wizard of Oz, as in "the man behind the curtain." If he believes there is some magical man responsible for all the strife, then he must believe that monkeys can fly, too.
    To that end, I agree with your quoted post.

5. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

You believe that then you live in the land of OZ. What you didn't hear on the liberal news that we did hear locally was police interviews with protestors during the Ferguson riots, some of them from as far away as NY and Kalifornia. Many of them admitted they were paid to protest by different groups, none ever mentioned any single person by name only organizations that had recruited them .I just think it's funny that scumbucket Soros just happened to donate $33 million dollars to some of these organizations at the same time.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

6. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

I actually should have expounded that whoever is whatever or whoever(s).....but if the shoe fits.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...ind-the-call-to-arms-at-milos-berkeley-event/

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/1/liberal-left-employs-violence-to-accomplish-goals/

....and only a total imbecile or pathological liar could believe or portray that groups of twenty-something, pot smoking, baristas who can't pay their own rent, could nationally organize, coordinate, direct, and fund themselves towards a seemingly common goal.

Again, the absurdity of attempting to ridicule common sense in and attempt to defend the indefensible, outs folks around here.

Seriously, how in the hell is anyone honest OR sane, getting defensive and all worked up about something disparaging ANTIFA goons?

Hartfish: The new forum ANTIFA-daddy

OneShotBandit likes this.
  7. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Then why is he?

8. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Because it feels good? :scratch