best blind meal on Coleman propane stove

Discussion in 'Cooking Forum' started by tennessee, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Benny

Benny Elite Refuge Member

This stuff looks like bird crap in a skillet but it's a great one skillet breakfast.
    You can do almost all of it ahead and baggie it.
    Jimmy deal browned with onions and peppers,
    add potatoes saute until almost done browned on the sides,
    crack the eggs on top put a little water, cover and simmer till eggs are done.
    zeggs.jpg

2. Patodor

Patodor Refuge Member

Scrapple.

Just make sure to keep the blind door open.

3. Fishun Injun

Fishun Injun Refuge Member

I've done similar pan scrambles as mentioned....but....I like to use the venison sausage I make in it. Along with some black coffee and a pint of chocolate milk. The milk is the catalyst which gets the lean venison churning about an hour later....then....it makes me Farrrrrrrttttttt..... Quite funny and it keeps the other guys alert and in suspense as to when.... the fog in the pit is about to erupt and.... hover inside... and they ain't about to open the top for fear of flaring birds!!!!! :dv:dv

4. Benny

Benny Elite Refuge Member

In my young outlaw days me and my buds would run the roads in the country delta for days sometimes looking for ducks to sneak up on or try to hunt asking permission. The old tiny stores back then had almost nothing real to eat and we mostly ate jarred junk and drank beer. If you looked over and somebody was passed out, you knew he farted in his waders and knocked himself out.....

zpenrose.jpg

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    stevena198301 likes this.
  5. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

It took me awhile, but I did find a picture where I had shot my limit in about 2 minutes, picked up my decoys, and took my tailgate picture before heading back home for breakfast. You can just see the sun peaking over the trees in the background. I'm sure I was home in less than 10 minutes from there. Coffee was probably still warm on the stove.

[​IMG]

6. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

I hate you, and I love you, all in the same breath

7. iaduckhunter

iaduckhunter Refuge Member