best kind of call

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by huntgeeseya, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Goose Pimp

Goose Pimp Senior Refuge Member

Maybe you kids should just not call like me and then you might be able to kill as many geese as I do :p

2. GooseDan

GooseDan Senior Refuge Member

Pimp,

I should you kill tons of geese. I hope we can kill some SOBs this spring I have the first week of March off so let me know if you have room.

GD

3. widgeon161

widgeon161 Refuge Member

You ladies need to take some midol for the PMS. What one call works good for one person may not work for another. The only thing that matters at the end of the day is who is walking out w/ geese and who isnt. Calls are like women, some like fat ones some like skinny, its all about preference and what works good for you.And like women some blow better than others:l

4. meatcaller

meatcaller Senior Refuge Member

Goose dan, looks like you take the bait much easier then i do. But honestly, i would like to hear you blow a big river. Did you retune the call? Seems like when i call on it like a short reed it takes way to much air to properly operate. A gave you my number, give me a call and we will meet up. Jon

P.S. if you "rail on me" with a BR flute, ill quit hunting altogether. That would be just to embarrassing. :l And im terrible on a Short reed, had you fooled though.:D

5. GooseDan

What bait I am a terrible caller as well just stirring the pot.
    R you really ready to quit hunting altogether? THAT SUCKS.

GD

6. meatcaller

Call me slow, but im misinterpreting the vibes here. If i have honestly offened you I apologize. Seems to me it was all in good fun. And yes i would quit hunting, but i quit hunting after every sorry hunt im on. Just to frustrating trying to decoy geese with my SR sounding like chicken scratch, decoys made of spray painted cardboard, a dog that busts the blind at every flock, friends wearing carhart camo, shells without shot, a gun that jams with a microparticle of dust, and fields with praire dogs running rampent. :( Maybe next year........ill kill at least one goose. As long as you give me a free burrito on your grand opening, your still my buddy dan.:D Jon

7. meatcaller

I have to say this forum would eat it, if there wasen't **** talking..Especially on the off season. :nutz

8. GooseDan

Free Burrito?????? Eat ****. I can't be making no money given away the product. That would be like Gander given away his ladies for the night. I have the same problems as you, I wish I could kill some geese. I can't call, don't have any dekes, and hunt Simpson Ponds everyday. Luckly I have a 10ga to tickle them little *******s.

Seriouly though the BR is the go to call, Look at how many people have them around their necks. It must be GOOD. They can flat out wear the geese out.

GD

9. meatcaller

Half price???....... What about a free big river calling lesson. :l

10. Goose Pimp

Goose Pimp Senior Refuge Member

Meat and Goosed Dan your killin me with all the my dick is bigger than your's **** its entertaining as hell:l maybe you both should choke down some of Goosed burrito's and jam the calls in your azz's and see who can make the best tune, then maybe we will all know what the best traffic call is :nutz