Big Al's Decoys intro...

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by Big AL1, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Big AL1

Big AL1 Refuge Member Sponsor

Hello All...
    My first post since becoming a sponsor on the "Fuge."
    We are a silhouette decoy manufacturer located in Ohio. We are a family owned printing business. I have designed and offered a silhouette decoy line since around 2010. We primarily make waterfowl species. We continue to evolve and improve as we grow. Last year we offered "ring bases" for our products. This year we have included "highlights" in most of our species to give shoulder detail and wing separation. Improved matte overprint, and stiffer coroplast have also been incorporated to our offerings. We offer a 14 pack of greaters (X14). We also have 7 different poses within that pack. For those who want to take a look, or compare products...we offer a "free" sample as well. PM me for any questions, or a take a look at our website. Thanks for supporting Made in the USA! Some pics, and a recent short video...

20180404_090739.jpg 20180404_091934.jpg 20180404_093721.jpg 20180404_092330.jpg 20180404_093248.jpg

Greaters, Specks, Lessers, Snows, and ducks... more on line including BLACK & White greaters! Thanks for looking...

ronaldo, DuckFan, Jon C and 4 others like this.
  2. Lonegoose35

Lonegoose35 Refuge Member

Why do you mix in full bodies in your silhouette promo? Defeats the purpose some, no?

3. Big AL1

I don't think so. We had that particular videographer visiting with us for the weekend. Just happened to be the spread set-up. We do run mixed spreads from time to time. We actually showed some other aspects like hitting them in semi-frozen ground with a rubber mallot, plant tour, etc.

callinfowl likes this.
  4. CNWD

CNWD Senior Refuge Member

Cool commercial, Like the parts of the actual factory were the decoys are made.

callinfowl likes this.
  5. Big AL1

Thank you! We also have a couple distributors within Canada...

6. aecrowell

aecrowell Refuge Member

Do you have a "Refuge Discount Code" that we can use at check out?

7. CNWD

CNWD Senior Refuge Member

Yes I say that in the next province to me to the west. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

ducknazi likes this.
  8. Big AL1

Hmmm...let me see how something like that would work/ keeping it for "members." PM me with some ideas.

9. fowlogic

fowlogic Senior Refuge Member

What I haven't noticed mentioned in this thread is that Big Al's is having a sale this month. I made some decoy recommendations to a neighbor last week. One of them was Big Al's. He ordered two dozen X14 Canada's and three dozen Specks. They arrived on Wednesday and I've had them in hand. The Canada's have quite a bit of feather detail. The feather edges look really good. The Specks are even better. The stakes on Big Al's are a little stouter than a competitor's. I have those(just got 'em) and they are really good decoys, but the feather detail is better on Big Al's. I wanted some Speck decoys so I ordered 3 dozen Big Al's and added in 2 dozen X14 Canada's to take advantage of the five dozen free shipping. They'll be here next week! Other than being a customer I have no connection to Big Al's decoys.

ronaldo likes this.
  10. Big AL1

Thank you! Yes, we are having a Spring Sale currently thru the end of April! Check the web site...