Big Al's Decoys intro...

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by Big AL1, Apr 4, 2018.

1. fiveoffour

fiveoffour New Member

Wondering how these compare to dive bomb silo's in terms of size. I really want to try some B&W's from you guys, but would hate to not have them fit my bag.

2. Big AL1

Big AL1 Refuge Member Sponsor

For any comparisons to other brands I would suggest getting a free sample. Please PM your address to me.
    We also have our own bags that hold up to 5 dozen greater sized goose silo's. Thanks!

3. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    I believe Dive Bombs are made in China? No offense, but I'd rather support a American family for a mere couple dollars more, then the Chinese? These are made entirely in America!

4. fiveoffour

fiveoffour New Member

Not offended at all. I was not aware of that. I've got a sample coming in the mail (Thank you Al!) and I feel I'll be happy with what I see.

Big AL1 likes this.
  5. Big AL1

Thanks. ...but just keeping it low key on this product introduction thread.
    Your business surely supports "many" American families here at our company, and is greatly appreciated!

6. fowlogic

fowlogic Senior Refuge Member

If your bag is a DB bag(30x20x12) the Big Al's Greaters fit. I have that bag and Big Al's Greaters. The longest Big Al's fits with an inch or so to spare. That's bill to tail. No problem with the stakes either. I think the Big Al's B/W's are the same size. He could answer that question with authority. Bob

7. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

Big Al's greaters are bigger than Dive Bombs. The lessers are about the same size. All will fit in the dive Bomb bags.

8. fiveoffour

fiveoffour New Member

Well, I'll tell you what. This is fabulous news. Gonna make my order today!!

Big AL1 likes this.
  9. GoPackers

GoPackers Senior Refuge Member

018.JPG
    I took a stab at painting up some old econo blue goose solo's into Pacific Black Brant

10. Big AL1

Nice work...congrats!