Big Al's Decoys intro...

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by Big AL1, Apr 4, 2018.

1. fowlogic

fowlogic Senior Refuge Member

The Big Al's decoys I have don't shine.

2. marshmob

marshmob Elite Refuge Member

Big Al

Sent you a PM

3. Big AL1

Big AL1 Refuge Member Sponsor

Got it...replied. Thx

4. marshmob

E7A86AE9-90AB-463E-8BB5-8DD1919FB5F4.jpeg 5C3010F3-ACC2-4FA2-A719-AAB1B49E9BC0.jpeg 34F265E8-97D5-41B7-8F1E-4A56AA0E352B.jpeg Got some of the x14’s in today. I’d say they would be considered life size vs the b&w’s that are definitely “magnum”. The metal stakes are good and will take the beating of a rubber mallet in semi frozen ground. The chloroplast bodies are a good thickness and should hold up well. I wouldn’t toss them around like Bigfoot’s but using a silo bag and paying attention these should be fine. From a few feet away they look like a silo but back up and anything from 15 yards and out these things are really good and have a great 3D effect. These photos were taken with partly cloudy skies and the sun was most overhead. I might flock the heads and tails, at least a few to see the difference.

Big AL1 and Mean Gene like this.
  5. Drundel

Drundel Elite Refuge Member

I missed the sale, what were the prices on the X14 and the lessors packs? Probably a good thing I missed it though, its snapper season starts on the 1st and I'm ready for some blue water fishing.

6. Big AL1

PM sent! Fish on...

7. cousin eddie

cousin eddie Senior Refuge Member

Big AL1, any chance you will be running another sale this summer? I got some X14's and wish I would have bought more when you were running the deal in April. Thinking of ordering B&W's.

8. Big AL1

Yes sir! We will have our annual Summer Sale starting sometime in later July. I'll post here when it's on as well...

Lastflight likes this.
  9. marshmob

Just got back from a vacation on the eastern shore of Chesapeake Bay and met a few waterfowl junkies while looking for a fishing guide. All of these guys seemed to have “issues” much like many of us and live for migrations of fish and waterfowl. All of these guys run silos and swear buy ‘em. I asked about fb’s and they looked at me like I was on crack.

CNWD likes this.
  10. cousin eddie

cousin eddie Senior Refuge Member

:tu