Big Al's silo's

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by BAYDOG, Apr 22, 2018.

1. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    I just got my 14 pack, and they are as good as he states! Seem durable, stakes are really nice, and the positions are nice. Graphics are realistic and durable , I couldn't scrape it off. Thanks BIG_AL1!!

Big AL1 likes this.
  2. bad dog

bad dog Senior Refuge Member

ups man called and told me I just got my 10 dozen decoys.said he'd get some cold ones and bring them over after work.bad dog

3. Big AL1

Big AL1 Refuge Member Sponsor

Does he bring you a ham for Christmas too? Ha ha...

4. bad dog

bad dog Senior Refuge Member

yepper.elk/black bear wild boar.liked the decoys and the personalized note included.think that these decoys will work good for what we intend.will give a review after some use.thanks Al.bad dog

5. fowlogic

fowlogic Senior Refuge Member

Did the scrape test with my thumbnail on one of Big Al's Canada X14's. Rock solid!! Tested the tail and the white on the rump. Nothing scraped off. Happy camper here! Not so good on a competitor's Canada silhouette. A chunk of tail had broken off and I tried the thumbnail test on it. All the matte clear scraped off...easily. The color underneath remained however. So I grabbed another decoy and scraped two small spots on the tail and white rump. Same thing. The matte scraped right off and the color finish underneath remained. Without the matte finish the decoy shines badly. I've got five dozen of those. I'll have to be darn careful or I'll have a bunch of shiny decoys. Not good.

BAYDOG likes this.