Big Bass

Discussion in 'Fishing Forum' started by THEIRCOMMITED10, Jul 1, 2008.

1. JM Mallard

JM Mallard Senior Refuge Member

A 9, 7 and 6 from the same golf course pond as the 11 pictured above in this thread(not all caught this year). So far, I have caught 7 over 9 pounds (3 of which were over 10), and numerous fish between 3-8 pounds from this pond over 5 years. Best day this year was 10 fish with the best five going 32-33 pounds. I only fish for bass during the spring, so I am by no means an expert and could not duplicate this kind of success anywhere else--I just lucked into a spot that has monsters that love a Yamamoto senko!!! I've really enjoyed everyone's pictures so far--keep 'em coming!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SierraExplorer

SierraExplorer Elite Refuge Member

Oakley, California (via Brentwood- about 4 miles d
    Sweet Fish Everyone !!

StunnA -- Are those from Berryessa ?

Here are a couple more from recent --

BrothA TritonBrents 9.8 on a Lunker Punker Jr. in Baby Bass on the 5th...

[​IMG]

And DeltaLuke and I pre-fished last Saturday from 0600-0830 before the Mudfestival. Got #21 to #23 from over 2 dozzen fish all on Jigs anchored by this one -- I thought it would of gone 8.7 to 9.2 -- Ended up only being #7.3

[​IMG]

About 1/2 were still deep water fish that moved up shallow to steal a quick meal then go back into seclusion. This one was so white I at first thought it was a shad ! :l

[​IMG]

Got Friday and Saturday to fish alone and try some new place that I always wanted to fish and pick appart where it is deep water to shallow's with tidal eddies on rocks and tulies.

Cheers and keep-em comming !!

Dan

3. #1stunner

#1stunner Elite Refuge Member

dan, all clear lake bass

4. Silencer

Silencer Elite Refuge Member

I read this thread and get all pumped up :grvn . Taking the kids out to the lake tomorrow, maybe I'll have some more pics of largemouth to post up.

Great catches by all :clap

5. gunaduck

gunaduck Elite Refuge Member

Golf course bass

[​IMG]

another

[​IMG]

urban lake bass

my personal biggest 6 pounds

[​IMG]

6. SierraExplorer

SierraExplorer Elite Refuge Member

Oakley, California (via Brentwood- about 4 miles d

Nice ! I have never been there or Berryessa -- Only lake the boys and I have fished was Pine Flat for last years Jr. State for the Federation to go to Nationals.

We hit Contra Loma 3-7 times a year when we wana hike and take the dog on a walk or bike-ride to get him in better shape pre-phesant opener. -- Or the boys just wana get out when it is nice out.

Sad to say -- Some Aisan's have apparently moved in on reading reports on another page -- and it sounds like they done flat out killed the population for the Bass there !! :mad:

Whatcha Gona Do -- It is all legal .... :z

Got an ABA TOC Tourney in October my BrothA Coochie'coo and I are gona fish in this comming October. Coochie need a new boat -- and by-golly .... We are gona win one !! :tu :l :l

Oldest son is up now at Yosomiti with his church group for a camping trip -- So this Friday and Sat will be with Youngest son alone -- unless I can kick the wife out of bed at 0500 to come along with us. :no

7. Silencer

Silencer Elite Refuge Member

Nothing huge but this boy seems to be a natural, makes it worthwhile just watching him wack em :yes

[​IMG]

Here's my other boy with a small one, but he was happy
    [​IMG]

8. THEIRCOMMITED10

THEIRCOMMITED10 |Moderator Fishing|Call Sponsor| Sponsor Moderator

Well I got fed up with some of the places Ive been bank fishing,,,so I found a new hole. First evening I landed this guy. Finally my first decent bass!! Not bad for bank fishin a new place!!

I measured him at 20inches and I guess it would weigh about 4 maybe 5lbs
    [​IMG]

9. sacbob

sacbob Elite Refuge Member

My fishing partner boated a nice one yesterday. [​IMG]

10. Adduckted

Adduckted Elite Refuge Member

My bud and I hit the pond again tonight. Lots of good fish, here are the best:
    All caught on Culprit worms, red shad or black. Kevin caught more than I did, I was dealing with my two younguns, his is a little older.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]