Big shooting on Las Vegas Strip...Full-Auto weapons can be heard firing.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

That is the point, Slimn21. Why not?

2. wispete

wispete Senior Refuge Member

Gun control is a dead issue... After Sandy Hook it was determined that it was alright to shoot small children with a gun.
    So it will continue shooting after shooting. Even the Supreme court agrees. God forbid if we lost the right to shoot people.

As a side note if you own stock in a gun company you made some money today. The proud sponsors of the NRA

spaightlabs likes this.
  3. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Convenience and effectiveness is the reason that “assault-style” weapons are used. But as I pointed out above, I do not believe Europe is any better off dealing with mass bombings.

A couple shotguns with magazine extenders and #4 buckshot in a crowded area is likely capable of a tremendous amount of death… Well-placed bombs, even more…

I believe there used to be tutorials on how to make mustard gas online as well….

I feel we should be addressing the “who’s” and “why’s,” cause the “how’s” can be changed…

stevena198301 likes this.
  4. Squaller

You... Don't have one?

Ducker 4 Ever and pointblind like this.
  5. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

I’m sure someone here can recommend a good neurosurgeon or psychiatrist to help with your derangement over firearms and the NRA and those that own them. In the meantime, you might pursue conversations on a venue less gun-friendly than a hunting forum....maybe the PETA chat page or such?

We don’t outlaw corvettes because they might be driven too fast or dangerously.....and they aren’t even an enumerated right. Firearms are a right, and had no more to do with this tragedy from causative logic, than a gas pedal is at fault for speeding.

OneShotBandit and widgeon like this.
  6. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

It takes a slimy little weasel to jump on a soapbox for some attention when people are dead and dying. Don't bother with your witty retort, you're on my ignore list.

7. Squaller

Thank you... For adding exactly ZERO contribution to this thread.

Looking at global events currently, we are certainly not the only country facing mass destruction/murder....

I am sure that in all of the cases of mass shootings that it was the guns that made them do it... The NRA has probably fitted random guns with mind-control devices.

8. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

It's interesting to note that their was an Assault Weapons Ban on when mental nut jobs Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot up Columbine in 1999. The 1994 ban outlawed "Assault Weapons" and limited magazine capacity to 10 for ten years.

9. pointblind

pointblind Elite Refuge Member

This is type of person who ends up going on a killing rampage. Get help sir

10. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

To me it just sounds like an incredibly frustrated citizen who's upset about the worst mass shooting in US history.

I imagine that more than a few folks are wondering today, why on Earth any citizen needs a fully automatic weapon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.