Big shooting on Las Vegas Strip...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by ALMODUX, Oct 2, 2017.

1. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

2. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Yellow which leads me to think and it is my opinion that losses at the table that weekend was not a motive for his actions. You don't bring that to a stay in LV without the intent of using it in some manner. What was he planning on doing fertilizing the cactus??

Not sure but any link to any organization such as ISIS may be suppressed by this admin in order to not give them any recruiting bona fides unlike the former adm who did not want to offend anyone!!!

double limit and DComeaux like this.
  3. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

That has been pretty much ruled out.... they will search any electronics to confirm I am sure... but there is no sign of that being a motive.

4. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

I doubt they would suppress any links to ISIS, now if he was a never trumper or part of the #resist crowd, I can see them suppressing that in a hot second. Could you imagine the blow back from that?

YL03

5. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

That'd pretty much line up with what chick that got fired said, mentality-wise...

6. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

Its not the fallout of the underlying issues I was trying to highlight.... its they lengths the individuals will go to cover it up and keep the demons hidden.

pintail2222 likes this.
  7. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Theirs a black helicopter theory flying around that the Philipino girl friend radicalized him to ISIS... the Philippines is allegedly 14.% Muslim.

But I don't buy in to it. I believe that she's Austailian.

He's was a mental nut job.

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

The more that comes out the more it appears the guy was a real poop package with a capital T of a human being.

pintail2222 likes this.
  9. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

He is a very odd duck... no clear motive, religious, political, radicalized, drugs, debt, etc.... just weird.
    There will be more dug up... maybe. i know a lot of people are looking for that motive so hard that rumors start flying, just confusing the real reason.

10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

The horror this guy inflicted hits right in the heart of mainstream America. The gay nightclub shooting people know it was terrible but they don't relate on a personal level to it. The other shootings but people don't relate or they have something they can point at as a cause.

Almost everybody on here and/or in America has been to an open air venue of some sort. They want to know the reason this thing went and did this so they can quantify their risk of going to a similar venue.

Normal human risk assessment.

Ducker 4 Ever likes this.