Big shooting on Las Vegas Strip...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by ALMODUX, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

I understood what you were saying and I too know someone who ultimately killed himself after battling an opioid addiction. Never would have thought something like that would grab this guy, as by all accounts he was a straight arrow and good athlete in his day. Life's circumstances change people.

My point was not made to contradict you, I was only bringing the discussion back to our shooter.

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Thanks for that. :tu

3. Ddadshole

Ddadshole New Member

Who is the tyrant your going to fight? Is it the white policeman that shots a black kid in the back for no reason? Is it the judge that sentences a hispanic kid to 25 years for an oz. of crack while the rich suburban kid gets probation for an oz. of coke? Is it a cop that gives the free spirit a ticket for driving 150 on the freeway? Is it the game warden that thinks i should shoot 6 ducks instead of 25? Most of all , is it the nut case in the white house who lies to the American people every time he opens his mouth or the Senate that stole a Supreme Court nominee from the American people. Everyone has a tyrant but in America you dont have the right to bare arms against them. The million woman march in D C was fine,even all of them carrying a legal gun,but they dont get to storm the white house and expect the milatary to back them. Yes i am a Democrat,a gun owner,a union retiree, an ex-NRA member,but most of all im a husband and father.My choice is easy, my family over my guns. It wont help today but in a 100 years it will make my family heritage safer. So for you "gun nuts" that think s everyone should get to own every new fangled killing machine to come down the pike,elections matter and the nation is watching,and without any common sense fixes it may come down to guns or no guns and you may lose.NRA members and Republicans quit be conned,the multi millionaires dont care about you , they just want your vote!

4. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

Oh boy...

Anyhoo, welcome to the 'fuge!!!

Ron Gilmore and widgeon like this.
  5. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

:amen

6. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

Or maybe its the former presidential candidate that got off scot free after repeatedly lying about keeping highly classified documents on a unsecure home server, Lied about nearly everything she said with regard to Benghazi, and so many other things I don't have room to put them all here, or the NY congressman who evaded taxes, or the NY Reverend now on MSNBC who did the same, and caused riots in Crown Heights.

Don't be conned, the liberal politicians don't care about you, they just want your vote.

And if wehad it your way, in 100 years your family will either be speaking Farsi or its lineage will be wiped out.

Stop watching MSNBC.

7. Ddadshole

Ddadshole New Member

Sorry about this post here.It was in response guys wanting to overthrow the government with help from the military if guns are outlawed.It was in a different forum but i said Dems and Repubs instead of righty and lefty so it got shoved to this forum.After reading 35 pages of that i had enough

8. Ddadshole

Ddadshole New Member

Farsi or Russian tough choice

9. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

LOL....and the leftists, the activists, and the union doesn’t care about you either....they just want your leftist vote. If you were choosing your family over guns, you’d choose the guns FOR your family....but that’s the real logic, not the lefty emotions. With leftism, in 100 years, you’ll have no family ‘heritage’, just the glory of the state by whoever is alive at the moment. Your leftist ‘nuts’ don’t care about solving any of these hot button issues. They’d have nothing to pull your strings with. They pull them just fine now. Why would they jeopardize that? LOL

10. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

Nothing offends like redundancy.