Big shooting on Las Vegas Strip...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by ALMODUX, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Hillary likes taco meat.

ALMODUX and DaPutts like this.
  2. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Apparently, certain things are irresistible to others, as well.

Bear likes this.
  3. ALMODUX

4. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

For all those who's BS meter is out of kilter when reading the gospel truth on FB...

Geftman-Gold apparently mixed details of Sandy Hook and Las Vegas massacres in her attempt to make a point. To their credit CBS did quite properly fire her. Ya do wonder though... what was she doing at CBS in the first place.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-las-vegas-shooting-victims-article-1.3537435

5. ALMODUX

And then we have this gem from wispete:

Leftist talking points were distributed quickly, I see.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  6. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

"Gun control is a dead issue... After Sandy Hook it was determined that it was alright to shoot small children with a gun.
    So it will continue shooting after shooting. Even the Supreme court agrees. God forbid if we lost the right to shoot people."

Sandy Hook happened in 2012 when the Dems controlled the US Senate. Why didn't they and the President do anything about it? What happened Harry Reid. Why nothing in 2013? Many a Repub is for "gun control".

The NRAs $2,500 yearly contribution to your congressman doesn't do diddly squat. It's your congressmans constituents who determine how he/she votes.

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Like I said earlier on the original thread...I'm betting gambling losses.

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Wasn't CBS where that liberal creative reporting interviewer Katie Couric stirred her cauldron?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Couric

(bold highlights added for emphasis)

In 2016, Couric was an executive producer and narrator for the documentary Under the Gun, examining gun violence and gun control in the United States.[74] The documentary was criticized for having an eight-second pause for "dramatic effect" inserted instead of the answer given to a question Couric posed to a gun-rights group in Virginia. An opinion piece by Madison Gesiotto in The Washington Times described this insertion as "unethical".[75] Couric posted a response on the documentary's website stating, "I take responsibility for a decision that misrepresented an exchange I had with members of the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL)", and she included a transcript of the response she received.[76] Later that year, the VCDL filed a defamation lawsuit for $12 million against Couric and the film's director, Stephanie Soechtig, for continuing to promote and distribute the film without correcting the pause.[77][78] The lawsuit was dismissed after a Virginia judge determined that the film scene was neither false nor defamatory.[79

Oh...did I mention...liberals SUCK!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  9. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

From someone who's not a gambler, that's a tough one to understand.

10. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

I don't think so. The truth will come out. This guy was very well off. Lots of money/property. This was very well thought out. He had to have some help, i mean 16 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo.
    Country music concert 20 thousand plus attendance. He may of picked the room he wanted and the floor he wanted. Very sick individual. The news will come out and it will sadden us more.