Big thanks to Mean Gene

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by mister gadwall, Nov 22, 2017.

1. mister gadwall

mister gadwall Senior Refuge Member

Read all of his re-flocking posts and , and some of others, and just reflocked a bunch of very faded GHG magnum mallard heads. It was as easy as Gene said it would be. Very nice that Gene and others on here take the time to share such great insights in to the various aspects of decoy work. A lot of good stuff buried but readily available by search in this Sub Forum.

2. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

Before and after pics?

3. mister gadwall

mister gadwall Senior Refuge Member

"It didnt happen".......actually it did happen but Im not a picture poster unfortunately.:l

And for clarification , one of the administrators of the board posted the Wade Bourne picture for me in the Tennessee Forum.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  4. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

Glad it worked out for you. No reason to keep things like "how to flock" a secret. :tu:tu

5. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

Perhaps he has a patentable process which will make him millions.....I wouldn't show anyone either.....kind of like my adjustable wads I am developing for TSS (W) that will allow me to shoot at ranges up to 120 yds with 65-70% patterns. I'll make millions. Just thinking of new names for the product. I thought maybe "THE SKYBUSTER" Should be about $4.00 USD per shell. I'll make millions and every hunter of public land will hate me.

....or I could keep it to myself and be able to finally shoot like George Digweed.

6. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

I never considered trying to patent a process that was available via youtube before I ever started doing it. I suppose I could try though. :l