Big water boat w/ Mud Motor

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by Ryan Tucker, Feb 11, 2007.

1. wob

wob Senior Refuge Member

Nothing wrong with a high strung engine that breaks down every couple of months or has to be worked on way to often, either.

But, I'll choose reliability any day.

Before you get your panties in a wad and get me banned, I'm talking about BMW vs. Lexus.

:D :D

2. Auto

Auto Banned

So am I. Hmmmm 335, M3, M5, or M6, vs Camry with wood and leather. Not a tough choice:no

127K miles on the M. Treating me well.:yes

3. tcounty

tcounty Elite Refuge Member

But how does it handle the big water??:confused:

4. cutt-down

cutt-down Banned

You sure about that? :rolleyes: That's kind of a bold, unsubstantiated statement there especially for an economist. :clap

5. Auto

Auto Banned

Really???? You think so. Probably about the same size assumption as the previous shill masquerading made about more failures for MB.:tu

Eventually the consumer advocate wannabe's will get that this BS has played out long ago, and MB is still here, bringing out new product, and continuing to sell well to MM community.:tu

6. markethunter

markethunter Elite Refuge Member

:l :l Auto where you been? I truly missed hearing about all your money. Glad you are back.

We got a word around here for guys who ride around in a BMW with 100k+ on it with their hair gel gleaming so brite it will blind on comming traffic.......

" ______rich" Insert Racial Slurr of your choice.:eek:

My 2006 M3 only has 20k on it and I'm just a redneck boat builder. Right? I'm gonna trade it before I it hit's 30k so sit tight. I might make you a deal on it you can afford.:no :l Moneybags....:D

Are you coming to any of the "mud fests" this year or are you going to Boycott again. I'm still chomping at the bit for us to hang out.

7. Auto

Auto Banned

Again, find a post where I mention money.

Yep that's me nickel rich.:yes I am glad you have a name for it, I like no car payments, since you have the 06, looks like you nickel rich. I am just a po MB shill, trying to eek out a living, posing to impress the rest. :yes Just keeping the 98 around to turn into a track car, if I ever get the time.

Boycott??? Hardly. Much better things to do with my time. The mud boat only gets out a few times a year that's not hunting season, and since I am only nickel rich, I can't afford the diesel down to LA like you real pimping monkeys:tu Enjoy.

Man your cool, refuge sponser 06 M3, going to mudfest, damn you are the envy of most on here.:no

8. CLUTCHfan

CLUTCHfan Senior Refuge Member

Behind the facade of this innocent looking booksto
    Hey everybody, I won a prize.

9. tcounty

tcounty Elite Refuge Member

Does it have square or tapered chines? How tall is the transom?:p Has the original question been answered?

10. markethunter

markethunter Elite Refuge Member

:D

Here's my thoughts on what would happen at one of these mud fests with you and I in the boat.

You'd be sitting up front with your muscle tee on and designer shades (because you do it for the ladies).......... Said Alabama Redneck(That's me) would be out back driving with my carharts and steel toes.

We'd be cruising right along about 28mph. Hit a unforseen stump...... Then I'd either catch and eye full of hair gel or take a diaper pin in the teeth. Causing me to loose control, hit a cyress tree WOT and I'd spend the next week repairing my boat.

You'd better stay at home.....:D