Big water boat w/ Mud Motor

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by Ryan Tucker, Feb 11, 2007.

1. wob

wob Senior Refuge Member

Wouldn't the impact of the stump send him forward, away from the boat (and you)?

The resulting gel slick would shut down the La bayou for months while the EPA did a cost analysis for the cleanup.

I'm just sayin'.....

:dv

2. Auto

Auto Banned

That was amazingly close to my thoughts. I would wakeup at 7:00a.m. and beer bong a case of Lite with Stanky, and then load the boat with another 2 cases. :yes We'd be riding along at about 29 Mph until we hit that unforeseen stump. You and your steel toed boots would go flying into the muck. As I look for you in the muck I see the money clip with Kevin engraved in the floor of the boat.

Hmmmm, money clip or markethunter? I roll the next stop minus mh and another case of Lite.:D :tu

3. markethunter

markethunter Elite Refuge Member

4. cutt-down

cutt-down Banned

Why yes I do think it's unsubstantiated cause there is NO way you can prove who sells the most. Now remember, you brought this up on this thread! You don't know how many the other mfgs sell & only really know how many you are told your brand sells. It doesn't really matter but you brought it up. :rolleyes: Personally I'm glad there's competition cause it makes it better for all of us. Economics 101 right?

5. Auto

Auto Banned

I brought it up to prove/rebut a point about the assumption, they have more problems, it was not a definitive, but if you want to look at that way. We can have the all Nab Jr's on this forum all over, been there done that. Sort of hard to listen to TOM owner wonder about "all" the MB issues under the guise of care for the consumer:yes

Your right about the competition, I have said it in multiple threads, Glenn, KP, Warren, Tony being in business is all good for the consumer.