Biggest bass

Discussion in 'Fishing Forum' started by Bull Pinner, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Bull Pinner

Bull Pinner Refuge Member

Anyone Large mouth bass fish...:yes If so what is your biggest one!!!!:sp

2. Trinitybottoms

Trinitybottoms New Member

I MN one year and caught a 8 +, after I released I looked up the state record and found out it was 8.4lbs.
    I should of had it offically done. It would have been close.

:clap

3. Bull Pinner

Sweet you beat me, mine was 8:grvn Wow I missed the bottom part ...Do you think you held the record....Did you ever hear about the 25 pounder caught(snaged on accident) in C.A. Well anyways my dad did a fiberglass reperdution of it. It turned out sweet. That same fish was released

4. arkansaskiller

arkansaskiller Senior Refuge Member

That was on some show on espn they thought they might have photoshoped the pic turnd out it was for real. they were fishing beds the fish went down and turnd away the guy set the hook and got her.Think I rem somin bout them trying to catch her for several days.

5. Bull Pinner

Thats right...:yes My dad met the guy that caught it and his friend. The friend that he was with came over to our house, giving some info on what it looked like...The guy that caught it absolutly loved it, he sent my dad a thank you note telling him how awsome it looked and how it looked exacly like the real fish when he caught it!!!:tu :tu

6. Diver Slayer

Diver Slayer Senior Refuge Member

My dad and i try to get into a few tournaments every year but i think my biggest is 17" and i'm pretty sure 4.2 lbs.?? nothin too spectatular!!:p

7. quivira kid

quivira kid Elite Refuge Member

This past year was my first time to bass fish. Biggest was a 5-6-lb farm pond HOG on a white and gray Hula-Popper. Talk about AWESOME!!! What SUCKED was that was the only time all summer I forgot my scale and my camera in the friggin truck! That night, my best friend and his older brother hauled in several 4-5lb'ers and Shawn and I both got one that went 5-6. :tu

8. Orion

Orion Senior Refuge Member

That huge bass was caught in a little tiny lake near San Diego called Dixon Lake. The guys who caught it are consumate huge bass hunters. If you want a good read about some of these guys get the book Sowbelly. Interesting stuff.

Bryan

9. Bull Pinner

Cool... I'll have to look into that...:tu Ya when the guys came over to my house they had more pictures of the fish and a little video, it was really was cool... When I get to my dads house i'll have to try to post a pic of the paint job of it when it was finished:yes

10. animalducks

animalducks Senior Refuge Member

I caught it in may this year.