Biggest bass

Discussion in 'Fishing Forum' started by Bull Pinner, Dec 24, 2006.

1. sacbob

sacbob Elite Refuge Member

Biggest three ever: 8.25#, 7.5# & 7.5#. Biggest so far this year: 5.75#.

2. woodiefever

woodiefever Senior Refuge Member

[​IMG]
    heres my biggest smallie, just over 5 pounds i caught last may in 50 degree water.

3. Double barrel

Double barrel New Member

My biggest was 9 lb - 13 oz. at Lake El Salto, Mexico. I fished with a guy that caught a 12 lb - 2 oz monster!

I had a fiberglass mount made of my 9 lb - 13 oz. from Lake Fork Taxidermy in Texas. It's hanging on my wall and I love looking at it everyday.

4. deadbird

deadbird Senior Refuge Member

I did not catch these bass with a pole, but they were sampled during a electrofishing run here in IL, I have caught serveral fish in the 8-9 lb range at this "spot". Last fall we collected many fish in the 10lb range!

Attached Files:

5. BigT34

BigT34 Senior Refuge Member

There sure seems to be a shortage of film for these "Hog" bass people are catching. If you catch a 10 lb'der you more than likely took a picture....:rolleyes:

6. stumpy041486

stumpy041486 Refuge Member

You are probably going to hate me for this, but I would rather be fishing than hunting...lol. 10lb 6oz is my biggest bass. Caught her on a soft plastic (secret) lure while night fishing last summer. I also caught another 10lb bass on a buzz bait last spring. It was amazing...lol...she hit it right at the boat. I ended up catching 55 bass over 5lbs last year and all 55 were released. I am hoping to break my record this year. I have started off slow though. I only have one over 5 so far (6.5lbs). I would post some pics, but it says they are to big. Chopper you got any pics of yours? Thats a good one, maybe one day ill get the chance at one that size. I am fishing several lakes now that I know have the capability of producing fish that size.

7. sacbob

sacbob Elite Refuge Member

Here is my first 7.5. Unfortunately no camera in the boat when I caught the 8.25.[​IMG]

8. Kudzu

Kudzu Senior Refuge Member

3-8 pound largemouths, but the biggest was only 8lbs 4ozs
    several nice smallies with the biggest being a 6lb 10 ouncer
    as for spots i nice one that was 3lbs 8 ounces

All of these fish caught right here in good old East Tennessee

9. Goosehunterdog

Goosehunterdog Elite Refuge Member

My biggest largemouth is close to 5 lbs.:l I don't fish for them anymore but it was a blast when I did!!!!

10. Chopper

Chopper Senior Refuge Member

BigT34 I got pics but this was way back before the digital age. Not to mention I'm tecknolexic. 10lbers are not uncommon around here but we do not have smallies or walleyes. Serious not a fish story.