Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

Bill Sanders

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by BigUglyGreenBoat, Jan 26, 2015.

1. BrianC

BrianC Elite Refuge Member

Hey friends of Bill Sanders, I know most of you heard about a benefit dinner we are going to have to help mitigate Bill's medical bills for Coleen on April 4th. Due to scheduling issues, THE NEW DATE IS APRIL 25th from 1:00-5:00. Please call Lisa Cain at 410-409-3603 for tickets and Brian Cain for donations at 410-409-3468. The menu is pit beef, oysters, etc with beer, soda, wine and the tickets are $60. They're will be guided hunts, guns, fishing equipment, decoys etc for auction to help raise money.

2. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

Can we get a system Mod to make this (above) a "posty" on here and the diver forum please.

3. BigAlD

BigAlD Senior Refuge Member

Where will the benefit be held at ? Thanks in advance.

4. BrianC

I'm sorry. It will be at Summit Manor ( behind Hereford Volunteer Fire Dept) on Monkton Rd in Hereford. 510 Monkton Road, Monkton, MD 21111
    (410) 357-4443

5. Peta

Peta Elite Refuge Member

Count me in brother. Just make sure we get an FFL to do the transfer I requested. :tu

6. BrianC

You got it, Chris.
    Folks, Chris, aka PETA, has really stepped up to the plate here. He not only purchased an expensive decoy Bill Sanders donated to DU ( with all but $1 of proceeds going to his wife, Coleen) but he also donated a brand New Rem .223 rifle for auction at the benefit dinner. Us Waterfowlers take care of our own. :clap

7. GRIZTOTHEEND

GRIZTOTHEEND Senior Refuge Member

Prayers to you Bill, and your family