Birdup has moderator status now.....

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Widgnwhacker, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Just a heads up, Kevin aka Birdup now has moderator status here on the AZ Forum... I will also stay on board as recommended by the higher ups...I plan on becoming active again and hope to have all my goods to start hunting once again in my old stomping grounds.....at any rate a big congrats to Kevin for stepping up and taking on the mod job....it aint easy and it aint pretty and sometimes its down right nasty....enjoy and good luck:tu

Jeff

2. Huntndogs

Huntndogs Senior Refuge Member

Nice to see you post again Jeff. :clap.

3. Birdup

Birdup Moderator Moderator

That's good to hear Jeff.

So is that Cali or back in Yuma?

4. Yuma Visitor

Yuma Visitor Senior Refuge Member

Thats good to hear Jeff

5. deadeyedick

deadeyedick Senior Refuge Member

Good on you Kevin. Still dont kno why a Ca resident is staying on as an AZ Mod tho.

6. Widgnwhacker

Ron,

Because I was asked to do so by the management here at the Refuge! Hope that answers your question.......

WW Out!

7. deadeyedick

Jeff, I understand what you are saying but you are the reason most people quit hanging out here. I just don't see the need for you. Just sayin.......

8. Widgnwhacker

Ron,

I could say the same about you and your track record of stirring the pot and getting banned from other forums for your behavior. Im not here to **** in anyones wheatie bowl, just to do the job of a moderator.

It seems to me that you have a personal dislike for me and that is fine. I got the message that you tried to backdoor me outta here and you are entitled to your opinions. But for the record, I am staying onboard as requested by the management.

I have extensive knowledge of the area that I hunted for many years and can and have shared that knowledge here with many and plan on keepin it going. I have also helped with many fundraisers, giveaways etc etc etc....so being pro-active is what it is all about.

And i will return to the waters that so graciously rewarded me and those that hunted with me all the years I was in Arizona.....

Good Luck and Good Hunting

WW Out!

9. deadeyedick

Whatever dud.....

10. 400Bullelk

400Bullelk Senior Refuge Member

Congrats Kevin,

Hopefully the Arizona Forum will start getting some people again. There is always an open invitation to come hunting with me if you make it to the Salt Lake Area. The amount of ducks this year is crazy, boat has been in the water a total of 3 times this year, for about 9 hours, 9 limits and a token honk. Probably coming down over Christmas again this year, if you can't make it up, we should get together over Christmas.

Don.