Bitcoin

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by buck_master_2001, May 19, 2017.

1. Flathead Fowler

Flathead Fowler Senior Refuge Member

LOL, that refers to his invention/creation of Litecoin. If you are in possesion of 1 million Bitcoins (which Satoshi Nakomoto is) you are not going to be a public figure and talking to news outlets all the time....

2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Just upped my stop on AAPL after busting thru my first target of $175 after opening this morning on nice volume.

3. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Thats awesome man! But why don't you post up what you are going to do instead of what you have done? Fishy?

4. pintail2222

I just did and you are responding to it. I quoted my post of when I opened my AAPL position on Nov 29th at $168.

I also put down my stop of $159 and my 1st target of $175 on Nov 29th - which was reached this morning.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    The_Duck_Master likes this.
  5. sluser

sluser Elite Refuge Member

I just cant buy into this bitcoin hype. I know I'm missing the chance of the lifetime I have read a lot about it but at the end of the day its only worth what someone will pay for it. My investments are MU,KBH, DVAX,CRUS,TCHEY,AAPL and MEG I'm long in all of them I would like to get out of MEG but at todays prices its not a bad buy I just bought too soon. I believe these company's will provided me with a above average return over couple years granted not hundred's or thousand's percent returns but at the end of the day I own a very small part of each of these company's that are producing products that people use every day. I know my investments are tech heavy which carries more risk but I think its much safer than bitcoin.

6. pointblind

pointblind Elite Refuge Member

Those who view BTC as only an "investment" or as "money" are going to have a very tough time understanding what it is.

7. sluser

I think bitcoin is more speculation more than investing. I am rooting for bitcoin because if it crashes a lot of people are going to loose their shirt a lot of them younger investors who will probably never invest again.

8. pintail2222

This past week from a high in the $19,800s to a low in the $10,400s on GDAX - those who got in at $19k hopefully had stops in place....

9. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

...or shorted it.....the volatility in bitcoin is going to make some investors really, really rich, and others really, really poor.

[​IMG]

letmwurk and sluser like this.
  10. sluser

It dropped so fast i bet those who had stops lost the most i really doubt it sold on their stop price it most likely blew right through their stop price and sold at the bottom of the market. Maybe if they had a stop limit on quote but like i said it dropped so fast it probably blew right through their quote and never sold. Something as volatile bitcoin stops are NOT going to save you in my opinion stops cost traders more money then they ever save them.

pintail2222 likes this.