Black On Black

Discussion in 'Committed Custom Calls' started by THEIRCOMMITED10, May 19, 2017.

1. THEIRCOMMITED10

THEIRCOMMITED10 |Moderator Fishing|Call Sponsor| Sponsor Moderator

IMG_2978.PNG #BlackOut . " I don't care what color it is .. as long as it's Black ! " #BackInBlack . I have two custom Black on Black Acrylic SnubNose17's dialed in and ready to go . First to email gets . $140 Each . Free S&H . Gary@committedcustomcalls.com _____________________________________________________
    #CommittedCustomCalls #CustomCalls #DuckCalls #GooseCalls #DuckHunting #GooseHunting #WaterFowler #Mallards #GreenHeads #Honkers #FeetDownFriday #MadeInUSA #FreedomIsntFree

2. Rickard

Rickard Refuge Member

Gary,
    When I rotate back home in the fall, will I still be able to get a hold of one of these or Is this kind of a limited time sort of deal? I checked out some of the sound files you posted and I liked what the operator could do with it!

THEIRCOMMITED10 likes this.
  3. THEIRCOMMITED10

Hey there Rickard . I only have a couple black bands . I can save one for you for a black on black look . I have several bands but they are all "GunMetal Grey" .

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  4. Rickard

Rickard Refuge Member

Oh no no. I meant the snubnose in general. Black on black is a sh- hot combo but I'd prefer to wait. I just don't want to miss out on the whole thing period!

5. THEIRCOMMITED10

Oh gotcha . Are you over in the sandbox fighting those mutts ? I've sent to APO before . If so let me know pick ya out whatever you want brother .

6. Rickard

Rickard Refuge Member

"Fighting" is a strong way to describe it. I'm a medic in the USAF and they posted me at the far end of the gulf. Some of us could go forward if we got the call, but we mostly support flight operations and operators. We've gotten the opportunity to work on and with some warriors... I'm talking the baddest of the bad, but we haven't seen any of the action ourselves. I'll think about having some toys sent here, but I worry about them getting lost at our APO hub. Once stuff scans in there, it's a dice roll as to when and if it makes it here. Already had an Amazon shipment get eaten by the void. Someone somewhere will be super happy with some new boots!

7. THEIRCOMMITED10

Your all American Heros Rickard ThankYou for our freedom ! Whenever your ready just shoot me an email I'll get you fixed up with an awesome CCC .