Black river threaded cutdowns

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by CROWSEEFUSS, May 26, 2018.

1. CROWSEEFUSS

CROWSEEFUSS New Member

Hey guys have any of y'al tried or have hunted with Bryces molded threaded cutdowns.....how was the durability and so forth...I have the j frame of his and aboslutly love it......I'm a cutdown guy......and love a j frame also......i was gonna purchase the cutdown and was wondering the opiions you guys have thanks a bunch

2. DrakeStar

DrakeStar Elite Refuge Member

Picked one up early last year,good sounding cutdown for the money .

3. CROWSEEFUSS

CROWSEEFUSS New Member

I am looking for that one call ill never have to buy again.....I went ahead and ordered it be here Friday......I have been looking at the km custom cut EBONITE calls kirk has which seems to be pricy but he says that call will last longer than ill be alive.....I'm skeptical I had one of his calls and it broke on me 2 times.....kirks a great dude but to dollars for a new insert molded insert is nuts

4. bullpinnie

bullpinnie Elite Refuge Member

you should post this up on the Arkansas forum .......................( maybe 10 years ago, anyway)

5. CROWSEEFUSS

CROWSEEFUSS New Member

I dony understand what you mean sir

6. bullpinnie

bullpinnie Elite Refuge Member

There was a time when a Bryce slobber knocker thread would run 10 or 15 pages, but sadly, those days are gone.

7. CROWSEEFUSS

CROWSEEFUSS New Member

Understood man....Kirk molds his calls I believe for him...I could be wrong.....

8. Greenhead Rocker

Greenhead Rocker Elite Refuge Member

Yes, I think Decker gets his call parts from KM and then cuts them. I like Deckers calls. I think they sound really good. What call of KM's broke on you?? Was it a threaded one? I've got his Outlaw Red Label, with all four inserts and love them all...ha. I'm thinking of getting one of his Custom Cut Bayou Meto or White River calls. He's got a LA cut call out now too. That interests me also.