Blacks and Voter ID

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by KENNEDY63, May 10, 2013.

1. Scauphunter

Scauphunter Senior Refuge Member

Only Jaeger would tell you that there is little to no fraud in voting when the people who are presently in power are busy controlling the voting stations. There is no evidence? That was handled earlier in this post and other posts as well about criminal cases that are moving forward.

There is more than enough voter fraud to warrant proving who you are to get to vote. The visible fraud is just the tip of the iceberg. The rest is hidden under the liberal agendas water line......

Pull your head of of the sand Jaeger. Breathe the free air.

Oh, and a liberal who is all for new gun laws does not have any footing to argue we don't need more laws! :nutz

2. jaeger19

jaeger19 Elite Refuge Member

i see... so George Bush.. whose adminstration was in charge for 8 YEARS... was a liberal..

Maybe Reagan who signed into law the 1986 IRCA that gave amnesty to 3 million undocumented workers?

3. jaeger19

I breath the FREE AIR... which is all that will be free when folks like you get done...
    "Papers please"

Yes.. there is no evidence that voter fraud is a significant problem. Does it happen? Yep.. does it warrant us making more laws? Nope..

!

True.. and neither does a supposed conservative arguing for unnecessary voter ID laws have any footing to argue that we don't need more laws when it comes to guns.

Myself? I don't think we need to have more unnecessary laws whether its guns OR voter ID.

Thats why I breathe the free air..

You should try it sometime.

4. Glendonboy

Glendonboy Elite Refuge Member

The 2nd ammendment is a right yet background checks are done. Over 70 million since Obama took office. The right thing is mute.

5. Glendonboy

Yes Bush was a liberal and Reagan was not perfect and more liberal than me. So that makes voter and job stealing by fraud OK now.

6. Glendonboy

From Jimmy Carter and James Bakers Commision on Election Reform

7. jaeger19

Remember the part I said about when its the Democrats in control? :reader

So according to you.. since background checks are done.. and they make no sense and are not only ineffective but do more to reduce our right to bear arms than effect crime..

Its okay that we have voter Id laws that are for a non existent problem, and will end up doing more to reduce our right to vote than anything else.?

What Glendonboy.. have you decided that if you can't beat the liberals you might as well join them?

Cause you are using their rationale.

8. Glendonboy

9. Glendonboy

Nothing to See Here!

[​IMG]

10. cahunter

cahunter Elite Refuge Member

why is the left against voter ID? If they aren't cheating then whats the problem? Go get an ID, if that's to tough for someone they shouldn't be voting.