Boats & Blinds Forum Sponsors

Blind / Boat chair

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by RTIC, Jul 24, 2018.

1. RTIC

RTIC Senior Refuge Member

Could anyone recommend a good blind or boat blind chair? I currently use a tall cushioned bucket, however i could use a bit more support for potential long sitting.
    Cost is not a factor but i do need a fat kid sized chair (min 300# unless the 275# size is underated). Adjustable is a plus as im tall (6'8").

Thanks for the assistance.

2. Lastflight

Lastflight Senior Refuge Member

I use directors chairs in my boat. They are comfortable for longs sits and fold up to minimize space when running/setting up.

The model I have is from Bass Pro and they are nice and heavy duty. Unfortunately they recently discontinued that specific model.

3. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

I use the Rogers Tough Hunter 360* Swivel Chair. Have used other. Chair designs in the boat and this is a winnner. They also have a deluxe version with arms. Go on to Rogers website and search for it.

RTIC likes this.
  4. RTIC

RTIC Senior Refuge Member

I did see the Rogers chairs. They do look nice.

5. Rich Chamberlin

Rich Chamberlin Refuge Member Sponsor

Yellow Lab Duck Blinds "Offset Arm Blind Stool". "Offset feature (in effect) increases the size of your boat. about $300.
    2017-05-01 16.37.29_clipped_rev_1_Easy-Resize.com (1)_Easy-Resize.com_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    2017-05-01 16.37.29_clipped_rev_1_Easy-Resize.com (1)_Easy-Resize.com_Easy-Resize.com.jpg 2015-06-14 05.48.44_clipped_rev_1.jpeg

6. duckbuster5901

duckbuster5901 Senior Refuge Member

If you have the space a spider seat base with boat seat of your choice is very comfortable and sturdy. I use to use a pair of those in a boat blind on a 14' Carolina skiff w/open floor plan. Used rear one to run tiller from and very sturdy. They can even be found in stainless if your hunting salt.

RTIC likes this.
  7. captbil2003

captbil2003 Refuge Member

Tempress. High back, pricwy but very comfortable

8. Dave Adamson

Dave Adamson Senior Refuge Member

9. Minn ducker

Minn ducker New Member

The Banded brand of swivel seats are very comfortable and sturdy. Cost $60, get the tall size. I’m just over 250#, I’ve used in duck blind and deer hunting from ground blind. Swivels easily with no noise. Padded seat and backrest. Couple options on camo pattern.

10. Mallardmisser

Mallardmisser Elite Refuge Member