Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

Blind Sites - One Per Day?

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by mhoffman, Aug 3, 2006.

One blind site per day on opening day

1. 1 per day for day one

50 vote(s)
    73.5%
  2. 2 per day for day one (current law)

12 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Don't care/riparian landowner/hunt rich uncle's place

6 vote(s)
    8.8%
  1. mhoffman

mhoffman Senior Refuge Member

BP - I think Paul has given me that unnoble task. My head is already spinning. I'm sure the Mayor can sort it out however. Add in a trip down memory lane and we'll be ready for the nut-house.

Seriously, as previously stated, we will be bringing a group together to look a the current system and opportunities, and see what can be done to improve them and how.

Mark

P.S. Jeff - Good job today. You're close to a professional speaker!!

P.S. Yuk - Lena is indeed wonderful. Sorry I missed you. I'll check the security cameras to make sure none of my stuff is missing.

2. BuzzTheDecoys

BuzzTheDecoys Elite Refuge Member

First- Kayaks are for girls:dv One registered boat per person and if two are on the title still count as one. All kiding aside I'm going to get all the guys who did not get a site this year, together, pool our resources and lock up whats remaining for next year:l :l

Jeff has had alot of practice " Please move all the vehicles from the fire lane"

3. yuk

yuk Guest

....only thing up there worth stealing is Lena's Heart!!!:cool:

4. mhoffman

mhoffman Senior Refuge Member

She's got the fuge's hyperlink on her Internet favorities .... it's required reading for her job. :tu

M.

5. yuk

yuk Guest

...you were there, Mark........I just avoided you by wearing a "Mayor of Seneca" mask so you wouldn't recognize me!:)
    [​IMG]

6. Backpeddler

Backpeddler Elite Refuge Member

Mark I am going to cut and pasting some of the ideas on here so that we can narrow an agenda and quickly identify those that we can do without legislation and those that we can do with legilsative change. From there I think we can begin.