Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

Bloodsworth Island- Guiding

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by elktrout, Dec 28, 2014.

1. davebloodsworth

davebloodsworth New Member

Since this is a thread about Bloodsworth, word on the streets is that there were a couple tickets given there for baiting, and that it had been going on for quite some time, any truth to any of this?

2. STINGER

STINGER Elite Refuge Member

Impossible ...... Nobody in Maryland baits anything ....... The only Exception of course is when out of staters come down to the Wye River in the late summer and put chicken necks on their trot lines :nutz

3. davebloodsworth

4. muskrat25

muskrat25 Elite Refuge Member

Wow, the hunting is so good there this guy named his screen name after the island!

I wonder if there will be any crabs in the Choptank next year.

5. davebloodsworth

hahaha yea in honor of that god forsaken island that the government bombed for years you got it!

6. STINGER

Dave ...... Quit hiding behind a screen name ...... How dare you post on a www public forum without divulging all of your personal info, photos, ss#, truck license plate number and boat registration :grvn:nutz:joker

7. pbramble

pbramble Elite Refuge Member

I'm not under oath, so how is my true statement hearsay? Now,accusing someone of shooting over the limit when it is untrue and in written form, which is what you did to Mercer, is Libel. And just stop with the spin bro, it makes you look worse.

Checkmate.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

8. STINGER

Wait wait wait one minute there Rosco ...... It was I that I was accusing of shooting of the limit and camping out in my boat not my buddy Kris Kringle ....... Surely your reading comprehension is better then that ....... I mean how on gods green waters could you conclude that from what I posted ......... Besides Jeremy is an outstanding conservationist for the worlds leading protector of fowl and their spawning grounds he wouldnt dare risk all of that for a few extra birds ........ He may be a pecker head but no outlaw at least not when I was more familiar with him and his actions .......... He may look like Jeremiah but judging a man by his looks is dangerous and plain old wrong ........ Pecker head yes :nutz ..... Outlaw ...... Not a chance :tu

9. STINGER

Paul ..... Page 3 post number 51 ..... Lots of i's and my's in there ....... Not once in that entire post did I refer to that bs fabricated story as being someone other than myself ......... And the only reason I know it's true bs and not hearsay bs is because I was there and I don't use mesh bags and I don't have a dog

10. pbramble

pbramble Elite Refuge Member

Oh, dreidel, dreidel, dreidel
    I made you out of clay

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk