BMBRA BCS Series.....

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by the Legend, Feb 14, 2010.

1. the Legend

the Legend Elite Refuge Member

Here is the official word: The water level at BM looks great, so the BMBRA will be hosting the first event of its 2010 Brushy Cup Series on Feb. 21st.

Event: BMBRA BCS Lower 500
    Where: We will have the registration and recreational area set up at the Cox Cypress camping areas directly across from the Vallier School Access Road.
    Festivities: Registration will take place from 11:00-1:00 on the 21st, at 1:00 p.m. we will draw run times for racers (so no teams will be accepted after this time). We will hang out, eat and drink at Cox Cypress and race teams will go to lower as scheduled on the run sheet. Race times will be posted on a Leader Board at Cox Cypress.
    Rules: Teams will consist of 2 people, no larger than a 25hp motor (same as Bayou Meto hunting regulations), All teams will be required to sign a waiver, wear PFD's and a kill switch. The course for the race will be given to the teams once run times are announced.
    Cost: There will be a $5.00 fee to cover food and race, times will be posted to leader board as they come in, in the event of a tie, a second run will be made by the teams involved.....Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams.

If you want to drink, bring your own drink....But to avoid any trouble please do so at the Cox Cypress point and if you are on a team please wait until after you are done with the event

Remember, "If you aint fast, we'll run over your azz"

Since food is involved, I need an idea who is coming, so please post up if you are for sure coming....We hope to have a good turnout and a fun time/race.

BMBRA BRUSHY CUP SERIES LOWER 500

2. the Legend

MG, can you please make this a sticky:tu

3. Bull-sprig

Bull-sprig Elite Refuge Member

Arkansas on Village Creek the new Hurricane
    Will that disqualify those 40s with 25 stickers???

4. inspectorduck

inspectorduck Elite Refuge Member

Yes but the "25 Megas" that produce 40+ HP will be allowed.:scratch I'm gonna try to make it with my tank just to spectate.:tu

5. GEARDOWN

GEARDOWN Elite Refuge Member

Throw a burger on for me.

6. In Close

In Close Elite Refuge Member

As Far As I Can Get From Skybusters & Spinners & V
    I'm down...and I don't care what the rules and regulations are; just like last year. Ain't this about fun?

I nominate Bull-sprig as technical advisor and he should wear green jeans and a green or brown jacket. :D :yes

7. Tidelwave

Tidelwave Senior Refuge Member

Does everyone got to stay up at Cox Cypress or can they go down and watch the boats run?

8. mlivingston

mlivingston Senior Refuge Member

gonna try to make it, just to watch/hang out, in between boats right now, but don't put me down for food or anything, i will just be a hand watching

9. the Legend

Don't matter to me....I was just sayin' if some folks wanted to drink or something they needed to do it at the recreation area :tu....prolly wouldnt be a good idea to do it down at Lower...Just trying to keep the madness down....I don't even know if alot of folks are gonna come by the posts so far??? Either way, we'll be there....trophies and all, and by the water levels it looks to be a fun time and good race.

If were gonna cook something, I need to know if you're coming:confused:

10. castandblast21

castandblast21 Elite Refuge Member

If you got anyone from LA that wants to go, I'll split gas and take my boat or theirs.