BMBRA BCS Series.....

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by the Legend, Feb 14, 2010.

1. mossy44

mossy44 Senior Refuge Member

dang...i was planning on coming, but that just added another hour to my drive. 3 hours there, all day event, 3 hours back....not sure there is enough red bull at the gas station to keep me awake. i don't do well driving by myself for that long.

anyone else going from Memphis?

2. the Legend

the Legend Elite Refuge Member

MG, are you saying there is some place better than the regional park?

For the record, we'll meet at PB Regional Park, registration from 11-1 and race after #'s are drawn......If something changes we'll move from the regional park:tu

Mg let me know?

3. Shove_shooter

Shove_shooter Elite Refuge Member

sent ya a PM. If momma will let me out with the new baby and all at home.

Ronnie

4. CutDown00

CutDown00 Senior Refuge Member

The Fact that GOAD sent the letter makes it a bigger joke! Anyone that fought to keep the ROBO DUCKS out of this state and wanted to set an example to other states in our flyway more than likely ran into A LOT of interference from this CLOWN!

5. In Close

In Close Elite Refuge Member

As Far As I Can Get From Skybusters & Spinners & V
    I've spoken to Goad face to face about many different hunting topics. I can respect and disagree with a man at the same time. But hell, that's just me; apparently some don't have that ability.

Goad may not have drafted a single letter, of that letter. But I bet he read it before he signed it.

6. MGDUCK2

MGDUCK2 Elite Refuge Member

NOT.....time you get to halowell you can be to Pine Bluff....I can tell U how....same driving time, a little further...

7. MGDUCK2

MGDUCK2 Elite Refuge Member

No, just mentioning the agfc controls those waters as well and that everyone should have ur stickers, etc in place....:yes

My Buddy owns Democrat Beach if they run us off @ Regional Park....:reader:yes.....just motor on down...

8. Shove_shooter

Shove_shooter Elite Refuge Member

do I need to bring my boat? I am not racing but didn't know if we were going to be on shore or just in the water most of the time.

Ronnie

9. stephenchadlee

stephenchadlee Senior Refuge Member

House in Tennessee home is still in Arkansas
    I think you should schedule a candle light vigil at #2 Natural Resources Drive at 2pm Monday afternoon and give the trophy to the first sumbeech that walks out to run you off......

10. ARGreenTimber

ARGreenTimber Elite Refuge Member

They need to roll out at 4am on a crisp November morning to see the real 500.

Legend, you might want to move it back a weekend or two. Its supposed to raining and to get everybody regrouped with details. Just a thought. We're wanting to film but, i dunno whats going on. :l

Im thinking maybe you could have "Membership" fees for the BMBRA so you wouldnt have to have an entry fee for the trophies or the food. Also Leave a tip jar with a big black man standing over it making sure everybody "tips" like there supposed too. :D