BMBRA BCS Series.....

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by the Legend, Feb 14, 2010.

1. the Legend

the Legend Elite Refuge Member

Gonna run this one Sunday at PB REg. Park and regroup for the next leg.....don't know about food, don't know about filming but we'll be there to hang out and have some fun, rain or shine.....with some badazz trophies;)

2. Arkdrakehunter

Arkdrakehunter Senior Refuge Member

The AGFC SUCK:mad::mad: At least they sent a letter, that would be about my luck to show up and start racing and the GW bust out of da wood to give all us a big arse ticket. I can't get no more ticket for at least 3 more years:yes:yes Who is the snitch off of the other site?

3. Jughead

Jughead Elite Refuge Member

word on the skreet is thays gonna be out and about this weekend checking out the area, a lil birdy heard 2 agfc officers talking bout it

4. RKS

RKS Elite Refuge Member

Never will be able to hold a race in BM mark it down. And I kinda see their point. We all need to let it go, if you have to race...race on the river and be done with all this jive. Your faster in the woods good for you see you when it counts---duck season.

See yall at Regional Park Sunday.:tu

5. trip

trip Elite Refuge Member

Tunica Cutoff is wide open, and a whole lot closer

to me :yes

6. RKS

RKS Elite Refuge Member

We can all gamble and party afterwards. I am there!:yes:l

7. hhpage

hhpage Senior Refuge Member

I guess they make an exception for natural gas drilling? I hear it's quite the conservation activity. :scratch

8. Tim_snapple76

Tim_snapple76 Elite Refuge Member

this the fella that has his own dock covered and all there at the hollawell?

9. inspectorduck

inspectorduck Elite Refuge Member

exactly, thats up there with guiding the peckerwoods on the Cache.:scratch

10. 4hunting

4hunting Senior Refuge Member

You know, I 100% agree with the G&F position about not having any activity on Commission owned lands that has a commercial overtone that is Sanctioned and charges Entry Fee's to enter, I personally do not think this event really meet those issues, but that is the excuse they gave for denying it to take place, so there we are

but

do you it does not seem to be the same for all when it comes to the G&F & that is where I do have problem. They do not seem to hold all events that meet the above criteria to the same standards. Below is a link to an event that meets all of the No-No issues the G&F said cannot take place on Commission owned area's that seems to be taking place even though they said such is illegal to do so!

http://thecabin.net/news/local/2010-01-14/conway-lands-major-fishing-tournament