Boats in AZ?

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by USMC, Jul 27, 2008.

1. socalducks

socalducks Senior Refuge Member

thanks Russ. at least i'm garunteed that duck. i guess it really must suck to be forced to hunt rice blinds and central californian refuges all season. if those places dry up you can always come back

2. timbutcher

timbutcher Senior Refuge Member

At least 200, well maybe 250 miles, or well maybe just go to california. j/k

There some spots around you, but all would require a boat with an outboard(There you go Birdup).

Possiblly some walk in stuff down south and up north. (Stock tanks)

3. 12ga

12ga Banned

If you have the NADS to ride with me you could have a seat in Arizonas finest duck boat.:dv Only cause you're a fellow Marine. Guaranteed to get ya some killing if only spoonies and geese. I always seem to get a few geese even tho I don't hunt them.:eek: You must be prompt and faithful, tight lipped and frugal. You also will learn a whole new vocabulary and water rescue and survival techs.:yes PM if interested.:h This offer is an open offer to fuge members, one person per trip. I hunt no more than 1 other person at a time. Must carry half the expense and have platnum credit.:no This is an experience only I can give you, bring nerve medications.:eek:

4. azfunn

azfunn Senior Refuge Member

So, you got a second lazy boy so you can accommodate a second viewer? :tu Does splitting the expenses include the video rentals?:confused: It still will be less than buying a lic and stamps and gas.

5. Birdup

Birdup Moderator Moderator

:l :l :l
    I've heard there is some kind of imitating a cow while yelling for help lesson.
    You forgot your disclaimer.:dv

[​IMG]

6. socalducks

socalducks Senior Refuge Member

arizonas finest duck boat? now you got my attention. i definately know my boat is nicer. yours is all dirty and has blood on it. my boat definately doesn't get dirty and hasn't seen any blood, especially from ducks.

7. 12ga

12ga Banned

Ya have to kill ducks before you can have blood on your boat. :dv Yours is nice just not a huntable platform. Nicer? Not! That boat has so many bells and whistles on it ya look like a traveling salesman going down the lake!:dv When you get tired of going around everything looking for a way in come see me and for a mere 20 I'll blaze you a trail!:D

8. azfunn

azfunn Senior Refuge Member

USMC----Aren't we all being very helpful in answering your question. Good group of guys here--always willing to help.

9. timbutcher

timbutcher Senior Refuge Member

Well just to give you a run down of the boats I have,

17 foot G3 with a 40 hp jet
    14 foot gregor, 20 hp mercury
    12 john boat(TROLLING MOTOR)
    10 foot john boat
    1 Stealth
    1 camo float tube

So as you can see anything or nothing, you can hunt how you want.
    Depends on the area.

I hunt backwaters, fields, sloughs, blinds, rivers, and lakes, all of which require a different method.

10. Kurt

Kurt Senior Refuge Member

Dick,

That Lazy Boy comment was REALLY funny!

Kurt